+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 608 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 6074

Thread: Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,trailing stop should be used only in trending markets where the price movements are going in a same direction and not in market where it is ranging because the value of the trailing stop can get triggered easily.and it is never recommended for scalpers to use trailing stop.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gala is on a distinguished road gala's Avatar
    Thanks
    wese main es k barey main itna nahi sona or ager ye stop loss se related ha to phr waqai karaamad cheez ho gi kioun k stop loss waqai ap ko margin call or high loss se bacha sakta ha to ye bhi app ko aese he loss se bachata ho ga may be ager koi or information ho to zaror share karna plz

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using trailing stop is a good tool but I never use it because I do short term trading and I usually close my trades for very small profits. Trailing stop is the basic need of those traders who want to wait for more profit once they go in profit and they don't want to close their trades so they put trailing stop so that their trade close on profit in case the price reverse.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trailling stop is very usefull to protect and keep safe our profit.
    i am also often use this tool, usually i use it when i trade in the news, because the movement is very fast and when i get profit in my position, i use TL so i will not fear if the market will turn back.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    jahan tak traling stop ka sawal hai to ise har koi ko use karna chahiye kyuki agar profit ho rha hai to isse fayda hi hoga aur agar loss ho rha hoga to hamara kaun sa wo value change hogi..i use it regularly...

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    trailing stop is a very good options in forex..we can not find this kind of options in other trading business.
    with the help of we can lock our profit and after setting trailing stop there is no need to take more tension about trade.
    i use trailing stop but in only one condition. if my profit is more than 200**** then i set trailing stop of 50****.
    brother shall you please tell me what is trailing stop and scalping?i heard from somebody that trailing stop will result in profits.is it true?is it will be useful for a beginner and how it will be useful to them?please clear my doubts and i am a newbie

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is true that using a trailing stop is very useful for traders who do it because it can keep the profit that is earned but not yet achieved profit targets so as to use a trailing stop in order to maintain profit organization that has been established that in order not to be a loss again.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we are going away from the computer terminal and our order in market is running in profit then Trailing stop helps us very much to still keep the order safely in market with protected profit. but the disadvantage is to run it we need to keep our computer in ON condition.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes trailing stop is very good toll in the forex trading which is used for locking the profit , because when you trade and keep your position opened at that time market may reverse so its better to use the trailing stop in your trading to lock your profit

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The biggest mistake i think is leaving our trade unattended when it is in profit, i dont understand what for we open the trade if we dont book profit, at least if we want more profit we can use trailing stop to fix at least some profit in case trade goes back to opposite direction suddenly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 608 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (49)