+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 608 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 6074

Thread: Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits.

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For mei don't have a lot of money to invest in forex market so i make small profit, trailing stop is very useful for me and other traders who want to prorect profit. I never let a winer as long as possible, it is very dangerous to do that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member worldforex is an unknown quantity at this point worldforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, we are often in trade employment, and they are free of emotions, fear greed etc., which may affect trade when negotiating manually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mony1 is on a distinguished road mony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is the stop-loss order which is placed at the beginning of opening the deal is a deal is closed automatically the price reaches a certain number of points

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i use this tools because it is the best tool for the protecting profit from this volatile market , when i use this things then i feel relax because if i do not open platform during work then this tool will help me to protect the profit.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, trailling stop is very usefull to protect and keep safe our profit.
    i am also often use this tool, usually i use it when i trade in the news, because the movement is very fast and when i get profit in my position, i use TL so i will not fear if the market will turn back.

Member gonesh20 is an unknown quantity at this point gonesh20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its one more use of trailing stop. in high market movement we can not set stop loss and take profit so trailing stop is a good way.
    trailing stop will help to close our position with some no. of pips.

Failure is not luck..its just result of less efforts & thinking..

Member jamalmolla5 is on a distinguished road jamalmolla5's Avatar
    Thanks
    we are using the item and i recommend it as you know this in insta you can find requotes problem many time i must close my own position hence frequently which will insta will provide me requotes so that i use trailing cease for closing the career.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    trailling stop is very usefull to protect and keep safe our profit.
    i am also often use this tool, usually i use it when i trade in the news, because the movement is very fast and when i get profit in my position, i use TL so i will not fear if the market will turn back.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The stop loss if very necessary, although, we can be expert traders who make a lot of profit from the market but one thing that we must learn to know is that in forex, there is nothing like 100% accuracy. Sometimes we must have losing trades that is the reason why we should put our stop loss to use at all times.

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer "trailing SL" .I hate to calculate TP as many times my TP remains much below the top price n many times TP is missed by few pips n then SL hit. so now I only put Trailing SL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 608 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (49)