+ Reply to Thread
Page 578 of 608 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 6074

Thread: Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits.

Senior Member doyinfaloni is an unknown quantity at this point doyinfaloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using trailing stop is a very good way for a trader to manage his or her capital
    loosing your capital can be very annoying so you need to be careful with your money management skills
    so that is whey you need the trailing stop,though some traders like me do not use it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member katol is an unknown quantity at this point katol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've heard that the trailing stop is a tool that could be the stop loss is automatically and can also lock the profit. but I have not used that tool. I always use a stop loss and take profit in any open trade positions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only way trader can take advantage of the trailing stop is when the broker has a vps server, this will really helped the trader to getting the best out of uisng the trailing stop really.

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits

Trailing Stops works just fine for beginning to intermediate traders who want to protect a profit.
    Professional says : " let a winner run as long as possible ".
    Are you still using trailing stops in your trading technique?
    Its a nice key. clever trader must use trailing stop. because it save our profit. and its very easy to use.
    but i think some trader not know about it.

Senior Member usama12 is an unknown quantity at this point usama12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course i am using this .and i think all traders must use this because with the help of tralling stops we can earn more money and we can look our trading when we realize that market is moving to loss

Junior Member guruvhai is an unknown quantity at this point guruvhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn how to use a stop-loss to 'run your profits' and 'cut your losses' for maximum profits!
    A stop-loss is a mechanical way of triggering a sale. For example, if you buy shares at 100p and don't want to lose too much if they fall and you are / were wrong, setting a limit at which you sell is a useful solution. You might set that limit at 10% or 15%. That would mean should the shares fall to 90p or 85p, you automatically sell.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is not high risk.here all the member work more freely.it is very suitable for every member because no need to invest large amount of money.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    By tha way guys am so happy that i have now known about trailing profite this is something new for me and there is no need to worry now becouse i know it all.

Member fazeel khan is an unknown quantity at this point fazeel khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trailing stop ka bohat faiday hai is say hum asani say apne profit ko protect kr lyte hai or instaforex kay trading terminal mian tralling stop main masla hai kay wo sirf 15 pips say zyada hone par lagta hai.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    hi
    I wanna ask you as if it is neccessory to set the stop loss with trailling stop or not, or if we set it then what should be the value of stop loss is it would be the value that we set it with trailling stop? or we may set another value, plzzz reply me as I am so much confused about it.
    stop loss is good for trading, if any trader cannot apply stop loss may be he lose his all amount present in his account. so i say this techinique should must apply in the beginning of trade. so it will useful for all trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 578 of 608 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (49)