+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 608 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the end, so you can be a trailing stop that will be triggered easily,
    price movements are affordable, should only be used in market trends that are heading,
    not in the same direction in the market stop there.
    For brokers to use the stop at the end, not recommended.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm really pore near the trailing forestlet but the ground is not ready to use it now.
    Anyone can change me to crystallize if I curl my gain holds the chance instrument
    of reversal scenarios mentioned above when my costume is executed deficiency.
    Also how some ways to support the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont like it the trade will stop when the price make a little retrace. usually i dont use trailing stop, if im sure about the trend then i will use averaging but if i dont then i wil use hedging to lock my position

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mano33 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-24), kanita (2017-09-24)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we have stopped the stop loss and trailing stop in trading,
    we can stop the stop loss we have produced.
    While the trailing stop itself serves as a protective advantage we already get. I think, we do not have to worry anymore if the price touches the trailing stop, because we already make a profit

Member Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not just to protect your profits but also to protect your capital amount in order to not lose more and more so .. by putting your stope lose point you guarantee that it will not continue to take all the money you have in case of loosing my friend

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohamedmossa For This Useful Post:

Mohammedabdelzaher (2017-11-27)

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally prefer to use a trailing stop instead of having to use stop loss,
    maybe some people do not pay much attention to using the trailing stop feature,
    but some people who already understand their trailing stop purpose will use it to minimize losses when trading
    and I personally always use trailing stop at trading because I always keep getting the pips I get in trading

Member foxerboxer is an unknown quantity at this point foxerboxer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very useful to protect and keep safe our profit when a trader does not want to exit his winning position and also want to continue the trade then their is a use of Trailing stop loss i prefer to all put take profit and stop loss because its great tool in forex.

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke market me trailing stop use karne ke liye trader ko forex ke market me achhe se analysis karni hogi yaha par trader ko achhe se time dekar market samjhna hogi tabhi wo protect profit ke lite achhi planing kar sakte hai.

Banned pancali is an unknown quantity at this point pancali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, it's important to place a stop loss together using a trailing stop as it helps you gain profit
    and stop you losing a lot of money.
    If you suffer a loss in trading then stoploss can build up ur trade while not having additional loss.
    Trailing sto can move your stop loss and check to cover my order with profit.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,204 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trailing stop loss generally long term trader he use karte hai,esme trader ko ache se pehle market me analysis karna chahiye,esme trader ke paas jetna jada market ka samajh hota hai wo esme utna he acha market me kaam kar sakta hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 608 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (49)