+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 608 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Thread: Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits.

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trailing stop is another important forex trading tool by which we can earn alot in very less time because when news realease then its impact some time market get much volitile so trailing stop give us high profit which run with the trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to memi memi For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-07-29)

Member forex metal is an unknown quantity at this point forex metal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes that is the truth it is very good to trade and set stop loss this is the best way of making good money at any given period of time so it is ery good to protect your account at all times

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein best trade tool hain jo app ko mt4 mein trade karne ke liye diya jate hainin trade tools ko use kar ke app trade mein acha profit lay sakte ho ljasa ke trailing stop or take profit or stop loss best tools hainx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to brainko For This Useful Post:

ashisol (2017-07-31)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear hamen aisa karna chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen apni trades ka hamen profit ko lock karny k liye ya save karny kliye hamen unehn mein trailing stops ko use karna chaye hamen

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use trailing stop but only under one condition. If my profits are more than good choices in these types of options in other trading businesses.
    Soon I can not be in front of trading platform all the time so I set the path to stop in position before leaving the platform and many times.

It gives me, can lock in our profit and after setting trailing stop no longer need to press further about trading.

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we can use the trailing stops at trading and we know that trailing stop is a good way to protect our profits but we have to know how to use that and we should use it at the profit trades and we can rely on it eaisly.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to brainko For This Useful Post:

ashisol (2017-07-28)

Member shapon is an unknown quantity at this point shapon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you stop trading then you can loss the project and you can not earn enough money .so at first you know the forex market and try demo market then you have trade the real account in the market .so i think you stop trading then you loss the market.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you talk about the position after the winning opening trade,
    then in that case I reduce my stop loss to the lower level if I gain profit in open trade. I usually take a stop loss at 20-30 pips. So if I get 20 pips profit then in this case I reduce my stop loss to 20 pips. I also oversee the current market status to find out the right time to move and take advantage of me.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not that I'm new in forex trading busienss so that's why I can not tell you the answer and I think forex trading is the best and we have to learn it to succeed in forex trading and to earn more and more income from forex trading business. And be a successful trader and should not use stop loss

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

pemadam (2017-07-25)

Member sumit981 is on a distinguished road sumit981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trailing stop kafi profit de jata hai jb apko lgta Hai ki loss ho jayega us time ke liye best hai hai mene kbhi use to nhi kiya hai orbjahabtk hai ye Ek bdiya trick hai jo use kiya ja skta hai trading ke time or profit ke liye in the end humble to sb profit ke liye hi rhe hai to jo chiz Hume profit de Hume whi chiz krni chaiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 608 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (49)