+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 608 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Using Trailing Stops to Protect Profits.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me triling stop loss wo he trader use karta hai jo esme ache se pehle market me long term trading karna janta ho because esme etna saan nahi hota hai use karna,esme use karke esko trader ko koi na koi profit fir market me milta he hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we have set stop losses and followed a stop in business, we have been able to shift the stop-loss that we made benefits. while the following stops itself functioning as a safety benefit that we have obtained. I think, we don't need to be afraid anymore if the following cost variations stop, because we have made a profit. Forex is a job and a better income for money that is now used to trade forex for forex and money income for work now everyone protects profits and all the best jobs now everyone likes his job and following the forex job is now a better job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rengit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Goods in forx stop loss with forex trade forex stop work now comes work and income for forex join now and income buying forex money is joining now and trillions stop forex works and our work all stops losing to forex. Interest rates are increasing worldwide because the central bank and market players are starting to prepare for higher inflation. The Fed, ECB and BoE may keep interest rates unchanged, but interbank rates have risen and moved higher.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we determine the place and follow the action in exchange, we are healthy to run the number of consonants we have made before. patching the limits of the pursuit itself functions as an overprotective benefit that we have gotten. I think, we don't want to worry anymore if the damage touches the pursuit, because we have provided benefits. It's true that following Stop to Protect Profits. If we set stop loss then the value will remain unchanged while the market will move in all directions. but if we talk about trailing stops the stop loss value changes automatically if the price moves towards your trader.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All almost all traders use stop loss when trading. It is necessary to trade because it protects losses. I think I can use stop loss to increase profit trading and many traders use their trade but I can't use it. The final purchase of auto-pilot changes in the current market purchase whenever the specified selling price has arrived (this is called a certain "stop price"). At that time, the normal rules relating to current market instructions apply; certain purchases are guaranteed to be carried out, only do not know the cost: it can be increased or may be lower than the selling price recorded in the ticker image.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trailing stop tools are very helpful for profitable trading. By using it, we can trade profitably and in this way we can avoid large losses that damage our account. Whenever we can use this tool especially when we need to go somewhere at that time we can use it. using trailing stop loss to protect profits is also an excellent choice for traders by using this they can have the opportunity to always be on the positive side of trading and it is only possible with knowledge and choose the appropriate size from trailing stop loss pips.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stopping using trailing stop loss sounds complicated. but what is clear is that one way to minimize losses is also effective. If we know how to use it, we can even lock it profitably. and that will definitely benefit traders. This is a good idea because of some time when the market moves in profit and you don't have a take profit area but you use a trailing stop that will leave you in profit and when the market goes towards you, it also moves with you towards you. and will close your trade in profit every time.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trailing stops are better than stoploss taking benefit techniques. There are two benefits that I understand using the following techniques. The first is to follow it easier to use, the following do not need to be adjusted many periods like stop loss, they always adhere to operating costs so that, it is more relaxation. If you have a trade stop loss and trailing stop, stop loss, you can move that we get a profit. We benefit from trailing stop protection already. I think if we touch the trailing stop price, we profit, because they don't need to worry anymore.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job. I use trailing stops only when the market is a little quieter and there is no sudden surge that can close your trade and continue in direct trading intended to continue, losing the profits you can get. many traders use this tool to protect their profits and make them not lose the profits they get, I think this is good, but we need to make a big target first to make us able to use the trailing stop because minimum use of trailing stops is 15 pips.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mulia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,391 Times in 1,780 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trailing stop is a very good options in forex..we can not find this kind of options in other trading business.
    with the help of we can lock our profit and after setting trailing stop there is no need to take more tension about trade.
    i use trailing stop but in only one condition. if my profit is more than 200pips then i set trailing stop of 50pips.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ah15 For This Useful Post:

ba33 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-31), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-31), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 608 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (49)