+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 522 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 5212

Thread: Why there is big spread in Gold?

Senior Member simonfx is an unknown quantity at this point simonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold have a big movement, it can move more than 2000 pips a day. so its have big spread, because the movement big also. trade in gold, we must prepare and use big capital also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member royciputra is an unknown quantity at this point royciputra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why big spread in gold? yes, Gold has value because the movement of money large enough compared to foreign currency exchange rate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member raju123 is an unknown quantity at this point raju123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and we know it for sure guys. gold has high spread So, they set spread high for gold. Gold is not suitable for scalpers, its suitable for longterm traders only. when compared with major currency pairs. Because, its movement is huge per day. So, you have chances to get huge profit.

Junior Member galuhtkj is on a distinguished road galuhtkj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether the benefits that can be generated using the gold potential is greater than the use of the currency pairs?
    I think that is the gold spred be great for enthusiasts of the little gold trading.

Senior Member rasel22 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel22's Avatar
    Thanks
    It will be easy to make huge profits ,you are wrong my friend we need huge equity to trade in gold and gold is not suitable for scalpers its suitable for longterm traders only.it is trending upwards the spread will be minimum if you sell.

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that gold has a huge spread because its movement is very huge compared to other pairs . i see that trading with gold is very risky and needs a high experienced trader who can make it correctly .

Senior Member buy00 is an unknown quantity at this point buy00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good profitable business. You may think gold has high spread so it will be easy to make huge profits. You are wrong my friend. We need huge equity to trade in gold and the huge spread can lead us to huge loss too. You must never forget that my pal if you are true trader. Best of luck.

Senior Member shujon is an unknown quantity at this point shujon's Avatar
    Thanks
    We remarked that commonly currency sets possess 2-3 pips propagate however in platinum it is largest 10 pips, are you aware of the reason why consequently. Bt i truly do enjoy buying and selling with platinum understandably large propagate there is very good possibility to help to make profit. You happen to be wrong my pal. We need large collateral to help business with platinum and also the large propagate may lead us all to help large loss way too. You should never neglect that will my mate if you are true investor.

Banned mithunkhan is an unknown quantity at this point mithunkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, the diffusion of gold up against the major currency pairs. Due to the high traffic per day. As a result, your chances to win big. I have the high banks of gold. Gold is not for speculators, traders correct term only.

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think because gold prices fluctuate often, which leads to big profits
    But I think that currency trading much better and easier

+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 522 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)