+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 521 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: Why there is big spread in Gold?

Hybrid View

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Why there is big spread in Gold?

I noticed that usually currency pairs have 2-3 pips spread but in gold it is biggest 10 pips, do you know why so. Bt i do love trading in gold despite this huge spread there is good opportunity to make profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), adittachandon (2012-07-09), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-28), gold1985000 (2019-03-10), imorient (2013-08-26), kkkk (2019-04-27), mehro (2019-04-30), mizan355 (2017-10-18), raoadnan14685 (2019-02-25), robert100 (2018-09-01), samia93 (2017-11-29), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I noticed that usually currency pairs have 2-3 pips spread but in gold it is biggest 10 pips, do you know why so. Bt i do love trading in gold despite this huge spread there is good opportunity to make profit.
    You may think gold has high spread so it will be easy to make huge profits. You are wrong my friend. We need huge equity to trade in gold and the huge spread can lead us to huge loss too. You must never forget that my pal if you are true trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jazpa For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-28), imorient (2013-08-26), samia93 (2017-11-29), Wassim_gsm (2015-01-10)

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    You may think gold has high spread so it will be easy to make huge profits. You are wrong my friend. We need huge equity to trade in gold and the huge spread can lead us to huge loss too. You must never forget that my pal if you are true trader.
    True, trading in gold is prone to MC if our small capital due to the large spread even 100 pips it takes a considerable margin and trading in gold in my opinion is not quite right for beginners

Senior Member kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan is a name known to all kinwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are wrong my friend. We need huge equity to trade in gold and the huge spread can lead us to huge loss too. You must never forget that my pal if you are true trader.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kinwan For This Useful Post:

forex007 (2012-10-14), loveforex (2012-10-01)

Senior Member hamza12 is on a distinguished road hamza12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes definitely i agree to you my friend and i also think that gold is no doubt a high profit giving product but at the same time it is true that it can take us from height to the ground so always be careful while trading this.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Boss in my opinion the greatest spread of currency is in gold.I love to trade in gold because there are the most chances of making good money in gold.the trading in gold gives you the most profit and there are less loss factore when you are trading in gold.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

zeeshanshahid (2019-04-30)

Member nabeel is an unknown quantity at this point nabeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bhi mjy lagat hy k forex main humy jab pips lagaty han to is terha lagaty han k agr hamary pass bari invest hy to zeyada pips aur agr choti invest hy to kam pips

Member brokersstaragent is an unknown quantity at this point brokersstaragent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely true. Most guys forget about the equity.
    Brokers Star the Fine Art of Investment. Scalp, hedge, but no last looks!

Senior Member zuhaib is on a distinguished road zuhaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han g aap ny bilkul thek farmaya hai sir k Gold main hum ko bohat jiyada munafa b ho sakta hai or is main hum bohat asani sy bohat bari rakam kama sakty han so is ka spread is liay bara hota hai k is main Gold ke price bohat high hoti hai is liay is ka spread b bohat high hota hai.

Senior Member moaj is an unknown quantity at this point moaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will be easy to make huge profits ,you must never forget that my pal if you are true trader.its movements is huge per day so you have chances to get huge profit ,they set spread high for gold.gold is not suitable for scalpers its suitable for long term traders only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 521 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)