+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 315 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3145

Thread: Can I be a trader at all.

Banned sameerjazba is an unknown quantity at this point sameerjazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    We talk about trading,everyone here,but can everyone here be a trader ?!
    give your views here
    han yahan par jo bhi ha sab k sab traders hane koi barra or koi chutta trader ha lekin hane sab k sab he traders kioun k es forum par wohi aata ha jis ko trading se koi lagao ho or woh profit kamana chata ho es liye mere khiyal main to sab he jo yahan hane traders hane

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,628 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mubzaveri View Post
    ya i agree that any one can become a trader,
    but to be a successful trader is whole lot of different thing............
    there is no boundation on trading every can do trading..and for tradeing there is no need of any education and other specical qualification.
    you just need good knowledge for become a good trader..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    yes, maybe with the experience and knowledge grows, the trader will be successful, because traders do not want to always loss and always broke,

they could be a trader but hard to earn money in this business, that is often experienced by novice traders
    Anybody can become a trader provided he gains knowledge about these markets and learn about this trade and perform better with each passing day.These markets are risky and trader needs to learn a lot to make profits in these markets.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    yes, maybe with the experience and knowledge grows, the trader will be successful, because traders do not want to always loss and always broke,

they could be a trader but hard to earn money in this business, that is often experienced by novice traders
    Thats why its really important not to quit. First decide whether i am going to do it or not. And act according to it. Never quit once it is decided to to the business and seek to update knowledge of the market by reading good books and trading regularly.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mubzaveri View Post
    ya i agree that any one can become a trader,
    but to be a successful trader is whole lot of different thing............

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    कोई बी आदमी फोरेक्स त्रदर बन सकता है, इस के लिए हमको समदन से सिकने की काबिलियत होना जरूरी होता है. हर एक आदमी काम करने के लिए टायर है तो , वो जरूर त्रदर बन सकता है.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I also started with ******** and that little knowledge is still helping me a lot and this is why i always say to people just learn before you deposit your real money. so use forex in right way. gambling and betting is never the way for forex trading. yes every one can be successful if they can learn. so I am also now focus more on eduction and just want to increase the knowledge what I have
    ******** bahut achi ebsite hai forex traders ke liye
    iske alawa xstreet aur boomberg se bhi bahut fayda hota hai
    forex traders ko ye websites hamesha dhyan me rakhni chahaiye

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kanwaljit View Post
    yes, in fact it is very easy to trade forex if you learn to trade correctly from the experts, sad part is there are not many true experts out there, every person after a few profit trades considers himself as an expert and thinks he is more wiser than the rest
    yes I also asked the question at start that can I be trader one day because forex was complicated for me and then I decided yes I can be and finally yes I have survived as trader so every can do trading and just learning and hard work so sky is the limit in this world other wise not too many thigns that are impossible. so just trust me forex is a career if you want to learn this art of trading.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Phly phly jb hum trading start krty hen tu aisa he lagta hy k hum kbi trader nahi bn sakty, hum jaisy he koi posittion open krty hen wo foran he loss main jana start ho jati hy but with the passage of time and with hard work we can be able to make good profit in forex.
    forex me starting ki stage bahut hi zaruri hoti hai
    issi stage pe zada tar log trading band kar dete hai loss ki wajah se..
    lekin jo log apni galtiyo se seekh ke trading karte hai unke liye forex bahut usefull rehta hai

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, in fact it is very easy to trade forex if you learn to trade correctly from the experts, sad part is there are not many true experts out there, every person after a few profit trades considers himself as an expert and thinks he is more wiser than the rest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 315 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)