+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 315 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3145

Thread: Can I be a trader at all.

Senior Member traderapes is an unknown quantity at this point traderapes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone is a chance to be a trader. reserves the right question, he can resist a be a good trader? for this is self merchants, whether ET to achieve or yield to the pressure. It's easy to be a trader, it is not easy goals to become a better trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zytuy11 is on a distinguished road zytuy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any one can be a trader but the important thing is that whether you are a profitable trader or not, a looser trader also exists but learning and time investment can definitely be of good help

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes and for this you have to work the way which is already done by the experts, and you have to spend some more time here and in this way you will update your knowledge level from time to time.

Junior Member irena_xcn is an unknown quantity at this point irena_xcn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't think everyone can be a good trader or that everyone can be a long-term trader. I'm still learning and don't have much experience but with time I think i'll be able to see myself asto how and what I stand for. In a way, if I can still do this , if I feel I'm doing the right thing, if I manage to have profits and best of all if I'm happy doing it andif it gives meaning to my life, then I 'd consider myself a good trader.

Junior Member rezwane213 is an unknown quantity at this point rezwane213's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    We talk about trading,everyone here,but can everyone here be a trader ?!
    give your views here
    Everyone can become a trader if he/she learns about Forex market,how it works,develop his/her skill by using demo account,keep faith on himself/herself and do everything with patience.This the method how everyone can become trader in Forex.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMIYA NOOR NOVA View Post
    If you are really interested to be a trader of forex why you can not be???but you should that to be a trader there needs some qualifications those you should have to gather.knowledge about forex trading sufficient experience on it. Strategies for operating trade full package of discipline.
    to get ear money from forex we must learn everyday, learn from experience, learn from ebook, learn from anything,.
    if we have a good system, forex can give not limited money every day, every hour everytime,.then u will be a good trader

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMIYA NOOR NOVA View Post
    If you are really interested to be a trader of forex why you can not be???but you should that to be a trader there needs some qualifications those you should have to gather.knowledge about forex trading sufficient experience on it. Strategies for operating trade full package of discipline.
    Every person who has the wish to earn good money from forex trading can not be good trade at all because of its complexity. Forex trading is very difficult and a research shows that as many as 90 per cent of all traders fail in their profession. So only 10 per cent people succeed to survive in this profession.

Junior Member mehdiFX is an unknown quantity at this point mehdiFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    anyone can be a trader.but get profit from tread is the main thing.so a trader must have to know every thing about forex.unless he loss his money.

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly everyone can be a trader, but to be a successful trader one will have to study about forex first then gain experience on the demo account and then strat trading with a real account. u dont need to have a lot of money to begin trading just 50-100$ would do. u can earn that much by posting in forums like this one. so be a trader and enter the exciting and adventurous world of forex.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes there is no restriction that you cannot be a trader.
    in my opinion every person on the planet earth can be a good trader but he has to full fill the requirements of the trading and the learning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 315 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)