+ Reply to Thread
Page 566 of 576 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 564 565 566 567 568 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the more often we practice the skills we too will be growing, and increasingly our ability to grow, the more we understand about this business. And after we are typing about how the business is the advantage to be gained with ease.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes practice is the main thing in forex trading. If you do nit like practice then you do not need to trade in forex. Please try to practice trading as long as you can. Cause practice will make you profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely right. practice make a man more perfect. if you do more practice and spend more time with forex market, you will must be a expert trader in one day. without practice we can not success anything. so we need to do more and more practice.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am fully agree with you freind . when i was new in the Forex , i had so little knowledge . but day by day by practicing i have made more knowledge and more experience. it is help me to gain the market . so trader practice more and more you can also win .

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practice makes a man perfect but without practice, you can in forex. forex is not difficult to trade and can trade without knowledge, experience also.no requirement needed.but it should be risky and thats why learning and practicing is needed.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    naked trading though tough is preferred by some. if one can read the candles well then trading can be done using it alone. candles clearly shows the market conditions incliuding the sentiments of the people. so having a good grasp of the candle formations is good for trading.

but trading with candles alone is really a tough game and require good experience to ignore the false signals

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without any indicator you start trading, its really too good. I have no idea without indicator you get success. Its motivated me, also change my idea. This news helps of all them, who have same idea like me.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u said u have no strategy which means u are trading with ur experience and measure the pressure form candlesticks ok now i wanted to say that i used this technique several times in past but the reality of this kind of trading is not brings a good result for me .like i made trade of 10 which i continuously win but when i lost a trade that lost all the profit even form the main equity .but good luck and let see how many months u still being success with this technique ..i can surely guess u won;t keep ur profit too long .if i m going wrong let me know

Member insta1988 is on a distinguished road insta1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kisi k liyeh b indicator k bina trade karna bohat muskil hota hai indicators hi hain jo humain trading k indiscipln sekhaty hain aisay bohat kamm dekhny main aaya hai k koi indicator k bina trade kre agar aisa hota hai to just iss main app ki luck hi app ka sath deti hai.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    han bilkul app ki baat bilkul thik ha main app ki baat se 100% mutafiq houn kioun ham prectice he ki waja se forex trading seekha houn prectice k bagher app ko forex trading aa he nahi sakti or app es main profit bhi nahi ka satey ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 566 of 576 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 564 565 566 567 568 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)