+ Reply to Thread
Page 565 of 576 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 563 564 565 566 567 575 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samo View Post
    we need to practice everyday, and everytime we are online to gain experience and to become a better trader, we have to know the right time to trade, and the right day, and the right pair for us. because we must focus with only one pair first to know how it moves.
    yes, I quite agree. you should always focus on one pair only. because then, you get to know the character of the pair. habits, daily range and the effect of the news, from one pair you have to understand, so you can get a chance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to practice everyday, and everytime we are online to gain experience and to become a better trader, we have to know the right time to trade, and the right day, and the right pair for us. because we must focus with only one pair first to know how it moves.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also believe that if we keep practicing trading with one single pair with small lot then we will come to know the pulse of the market for that particular pair and from there on we can start making profits. But we traders don't have such patience to wait for long time and want everything so quickly that we forget that all great things in the world took lot of time to build.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    create the perfect practice, be able to know our true skills in the trade. maybe we can use the demo account to be our practice in the trade media. there we will try to make a consistent profit and perfect. This could be our capital to the real trade
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practice require in forex trading.we have to go for the demo practice so that we can be best in real and we can make lot of money here if we trade with the patience.We have to go for the news also .

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is real true. practice really makes a man prefect even if it in forex trading. With the everyday practice, whatever the results are you lose or gain, you will learn a lot of things through this. And with this experiences, you can trade wisely and learn money a lot.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, as we practice more in the trading market - we will get more familiar with many kinds of new things and happenings of the market .The more you know the market,the more increases the chances to get or fetch money from the trading market easily .Practice is one of the most vital tool in the market .

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

yes of course hay bat bilkul sahi ha trading main agr kam yab hona ha to us ka laya practice boht boht zorari ha koi be kam ho wo technical ho ya fundamental ha es main practice na ho to wo kam ho to jata ha maghar wasa nhi ho sakta jo practice karana ka bad ho ga or raha dosara ha perfect agr ap ke practice complete ha or experience ho ga ha to ap ka nasana bilkuc perfect laga ga.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by murshadsani View Post
    Here is no doubt practice make perfect. Its true, If you don't do practice in any field, you will be fail. So we can say practice make perfect.
    That's right. Practice makes perfect because it will give us more knowledges and experiences about how to trade well in many different
    conditions of market. Practice in forex means that we should try to evaluate our mistakes so we can trade better in the future when there
    is similiar condition.

Junior Member karmounkhaliw is an unknown quantity at this point karmounkhaliw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.
    it's very good to know your system. But how you trade.
    My question is are you news trader.
    i think no strategy is not make you profit in forex.
    please tell us how you trade !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 565 of 576 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 563 564 565 566 567 575 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)