+ Reply to Thread
Page 564 of 576 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 562 563 564 565 566 574 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practice will make you strong trader,if you want to gain experience then you need to practice with demo or you can also practice with real trading account.so focus your trading and keep practicing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practice makes a man perfect and no doubt about it.we should keep foucs our trading styll and better to improve our trading strategy and trading skills,that's why we need hard work and need practice in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han aisa he hy k trading me demo account me aap jitni practice karo gey utnay he achay trader ban sken gen aap . experience boaht countable thing hy trading me bohat zarori hy trading k liye .

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by will View Post
    I believe that too, there is no one who could become good traders without any practices. Practice makes perfect because
    with practice, we will know more different condition in the market so we will know how to take advantages with that condition.
    If we knew how to gain profits in more conditions, so the chances to gain profit will be higher too.
    If we want to become successful in any business so we must learn how to maximize profits and it will need a lot of knowledges
    and experiences. Practice will give knowledges and experiences to trade well in forex so I am sure if practices will be needed for
    traders no matter he is beginner or expert trader. There is no one who could become better trader without doing practice.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jannah View Post
    Forex is known by many people but few people who understand this business, moreover want to join this business. as that you said Because this is a business that requires determination and a strong desire to sacrifice of learning forex to be able to successfully run this business.
    Your desire to be in forex trading should be channelled into getting more than enough knowledge to be successful in forex trading. Hard work and a lot of practise is the main key that we need to succeed in forex markets.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakir0079 View Post
    I always believe that practice make perfect. Without practice no trader can success in Forex trade and not get lot of profit within short time. So i think if you want to success in Forex then you can first practice then go live trading.
    I believe that too, there is no one who could become good traders without any practices. Practice makes perfect because
    with practice, we will know more different condition in the market so we will know how to take advantages with that condition.
    If we knew how to gain profits in more conditions, so the chances to gain profit will be higher too.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always believe that practice make perfect. Without practice no trader can success in Forex trade and not get lot of profit within short time. So i think if you want to success in Forex then you can first practice then go live trading.

Senior Member justpips is an unknown quantity at this point justpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once when I was a beginner, I really admire the indicator, until the time I got to know the naked trading, finally I do not use anything to be able to analyze price movements in the market. I strongly agree with trading naked, as a simple chart without any indicators, I just use the Fibonacci retracement tool to see the support and resistant level

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practice would make us better, because the practice then we are in a trading Traffic will continue to increase, and the sooner we will know the market situation and can act if there is a less favorable situation.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practices is the most important thing to guide traders become successful traders because there is no one who could create good trading plan and
    there is no one who could control emotion well if there is no practice. Doing a lot of practices will improve confidency and it's important to build
    discipline as traders too. So I am very sure if practices makes perfect.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 564 of 576 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 562 563 564 565 566 574 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)