+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 576 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 571 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after reading this,i remembered that good words,even clever traders didnt cant fight who traders have many experience,in this case,no matter
    how many loss we are,if we keep learning,we will get success and dont be affraid and feel boring about trading forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practice is very important and it is necessary.those traders will going to become successful traders how are still keep practicing with demo for get more experience and for develop their strategy like as me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bilkul app ki baat bilkul thik ha main app ki baat se 100% mutafiq houn kioun ham prectice he ki waja se forex trading seekha houn prectice k bagher app ko forex trading aa he nahi sakti or app es main profit bhi nahi ka satey ho

Member otongzi is an unknown quantity at this point otongzi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakir0079 View Post
    I always believe practice make perfect. Without practice no trader can success in Forex trade. Practice is the most important part for success in Forex trade. I think first demo practice then live trading.
    agree...practice is one of the requirement in the form of a capability.a theory would only be a skill a training process.one trader will not be only with the knowledge stored in his head without just practicing to get an experience.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without indicator trader can start trading but i think if you have good skill and experience then you can be successful without indicator. But i use indicator with my chart.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always believe practice make perfect. Without practice no trader can success in Forex trade. Practice is the most important part for success in Forex trade. I think first demo practice then live trading.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

may app ki baat say agree karta hun aur app ki baat par pora amal karon ga aur app na kafi achi baat boli hai hum chiya kay hum jo hai practice karain taka hum samjh aya kay forex hai kia

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

its your luck man who take you so far. I think their 7 days for you and one day to market and your account goes like boom gone. i hope that your luck always fall in your fever so and i pray luck alway gone i your fever. in my trading carrier naked no one support naked trading and they use indicators or different news to understand market move.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raja View Post
    I think all the standard indicators are profitable, but traders do not use many indicators, simply use two or three indicators, as the analysis of market entry and exit
    True, all the indicator can generate profits if used correctly and with discipline, of course, many indicators are shown to produce a good profit but because of the use by poor discipline, the results were also unsatisfactory not yet adjusted to the different character of trader vary so it's a good indicator for the trader is not necessarily suitable in use by another trader

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are as the trader and if want to keep survive for longer time and make forex as a good opportunities that we can take some advantages again and again and for it we can not stop to learn and practice, and with them then the trader will not miss something important for their trading and then they can follow the market
    we know that this business is very dynamic and we are as the traders will face a different condition everytime
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 561 of 576 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 559 560 561 562 563 571 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)