+ Reply to Thread
Page 559 of 576 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    [Practice Make Perfect]
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.
    yes
    practice with the demo account is always the best thing before we begin trading with a live account, I think you're nake trading when not in use indicator. tell me your strategy if you're a good trader I want to try it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurulsust View Post
    Yes, there is no alternative but practice. When we trade regularly maintaining a system, everything comes natural. It means that we following a strategy gained as a result of continuous experience and this is own strategy, and that is rare.
    indeed the skill in our trade we will be able to make continually better if we are in the market and we will be able to grow well in our trade so we will feel how we continue to grow

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nurulsust is on a distinguished road nurulsust's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Yes, there is no alternative but practice. When we trade regularly maintaining a system, everything comes natural. It means that we following a strategy gained as a result of continuous experience and this is own strategy, and that is rare.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

ap ke bat bilkul theek ha agr ap achi or best trading karna chata hoo to sub sa pehala ap ko trading min boht sari pratice karne para ge us ka bad ap trading main apna boht sars knowledge earned karo ga us ka bad agr ap trading karta hoo ot ap ko boht sara profit earnd ho ga or ap perfect trading kar sakta hoo.

Member tiham khan is an unknown quantity at this point tiham khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are very important things of forex,without any technique forex can be dangerous,anyone can lose their money without these things,so everyone be carefull

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalia View Post
    Everyone knows that practice does makes one perfect person. But training should be in paw instruction as healed. If you cell practicing without any semisolid counsel then you cannot become a superior trader in inferior term.
    actually that would be utilized from the practice is to gain experience which later experience can be used by traders to avoid the loss with the same mistakes of previous experience.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ken arok View Post
    Basic knowledge is very important in every business because it is key of success. In the Forex trading basic knowledge can helpful for you because without basic knowledge about trading you can not understand the trade market and can not make a good strategy for your movement in market.
    That's right if it's important to have basic knowledges in every business in forex especially to know the possibility
    of profit and loss. All traders must know the risk in every transaction so you won't lose too much in one transaction.
    A lot of practices could make you better in making analysis.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ken arok View Post
    Basic knowledge is very important in every business because it is key of success. In the Forex trading basic knowledge can helpful for you because without basic knowledge about trading you can not understand the trade market and can not make a good strategy for your movement in market.
    certainly true in any business melaukan we need a basic knowledge of the business, including if we wish to pursue forex trading business we would have to know about basic forex trading business, and from that basis we develop to be profesioanal.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI
    its true that practice does make one perfect. but practice should be in right direction as well. if you keep practicing without any solid guidance
    then you cannot become a good trader in short period of time. you must search some good think from this forum.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always believe that practice make perfect. Without practice no trader can success in Forex trade. I think practice is the most important part for success in Forex trade. I think practice make perfect it's universal true.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 559 of 576 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)