+ Reply to Thread
Page 558 of 576 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 568 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

ya bat ha ka trading main agr ap boht sari pratice karta hoo or boht sara demo account ko be used karta hoo to ap boht he achi or best trading kar skata hoo or ap trading main kafi earning ho skate han es lya to main trading main kafi earned karta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a on going process and a trader needs to focus on constant learning and practice and find new ways and ideas to perform better trades in this market so that a trader is able to make more and more profits from his trades.So more he trades , more experience he gains.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by julianambas View Post
    practice with a variety of ways to get perfect results can be done with practice in demo account, learn from various sources about forex and learn from people who are successful in forex.
    success factors of a trader is determined by the knowledge and practices conducted by the traer. the more it will be perfect practice the theory they have.
    very true i agree with you, we must always do the repair skill, and that we can do if we are doing praketk and if we do not want to risk when trying new things, we better do the practice with a demo account facility. or we could try to join a free account contest, and now many brokers who entered this contest.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practice with a variety of ways to get perfect results can be done with practice in demo account, learn from various sources about forex and learn from people who are successful in forex.
    success factors of a trader is determined by the knowledge and practices conducted by the traer. the more it will be perfect practice the theory they have.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Practicing in forex is a continuous process because as we learn everyday we are improving so we will need to practice the new things that we learn to enable us have a better knowledge of the forex market. Also it is only when you practice a new thing that it will stick to your memory.

Senior Member kobhokhan is an unknown quantity at this point kobhokhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to get a good and profitable strategy we have to keep practicing as much as possible with practice and practice all the theory we have that ability to grow and develop by itself

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe you could provide a screen shoot of your trading results, so we have no evidence and believe in what you say in here, and probably better you also explain how you trade naked without the use of indicators...

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always believe practice make perfect. Without practice no traders can success in Forex trade. I think practice is the most important part for success and earn lot of good profit with in short time. I am always try to practice on demo account.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    From my experience, there are basically two ways to trade like this naked trading. Either the trader is gambling or using price action based on previous market action and reversal levels. Anything outside this is not naked trading.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    Practice can make profit only when we learn from our mistake and do not repeat them often because it is the enemy of all traders
    in forex that we do not all learn from our mistakes even if without indicators and if we have the enough experience we can set good position only by looking
    to the chart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 558 of 576 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 568 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)