+ Reply to Thread
Page 549 of 576 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 547 548 549 550 551 559 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes forex is a continues process. trader can learn a lot when they trade and more experience trader can get. When trader have good experience then trader can practice their own trading system. And they can make good profit also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

I've been using candlestick to analyze the market since last 3 years. I also do not use the indicator in metatrader. In my opinion, the signal of the candlestick is more accurate than the existing indicators. In addition, metatrader flatform more smoothly for not using indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member topmaster is on a distinguished road topmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haa perfect hone ke liye practice jaruri hai kyu ki practice se knowledge milti hai aur experience bhi milta hai mai newbie hu aur mai abhi practice kar rha hu mera kehna ye hai practice karte rehni chaiye.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a on going process and a trader needs to focus on constant learning and practice and find new ways and ideas to perform better trades in this market so that a trader is able to make more and more profits from his trades.So more he trades , more experience he gains.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by najwa View Post
    when i was new in the Forex, i had so little knowledge but day by day by practicing i have made more knowledge and more experience. it is help me to gain in the market, so trader practice more and more you can also win
    in trading practices can also improve the experience we have in trading, and we will have a better ability to take difficult decisions when trading .. if we do not want to practice, then we can get a lot of trouble, and will make us do a lot of mistakes that should not have happened ..

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roro mendut View Post
    I think it is also equally important. But don't haphazardly invest everywhere without understanding the market value, its riskier than our imagination. Just be cool and think.
    really have to pack carefully, but in forex just be careful just the same as a lie father was quick to take forex right
    moment carefully careless itself means not taking a decision without analysis, that if we tranding tanapa analysis would only guessing only

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    humne toh kahi bar aisa suna tha ke hum jab koi bhi job ko practice karte rahe toh woh asan ho hi jata hay.Aur yehi theory hum forex ke trade learning me bhi apply kar sakte hay.hum jab demo karte hay tab hummein lose ke baad repeatedly practice karte rehna chahiye.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i started forex i came knowing nothing but after taking time in the market and realising the potential i had and the market itself had, i decided it was now time to take over that is the moment i realised that forex is not about just gamblhng but practice the more i get more and much better.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess even the trading platform requires practices, so that you will figure out how to do each and every trade correctly, coz I just realized it ain't that easy to get familiar with the trading software, although I'm in a demo account. So I think it's better to use the demo account of same trading platform which you plan to play real money when you are ready, so that you could get used to it while practicing in the demo account already.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budisetiawan View Post
    should learn from the experience because the experience we will achieve success
    This is true about forex trading we must first practice on demo account before we bother to trade on a real account. It is the process of practicing on demo account that we are able to learn different strategy on how to trade the market without we risky our own money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 549 of 576 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 547 548 549 550 551 559 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)