+ Reply to Thread
Page 547 of 576 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 545 546 547 548 549 557 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practice really makes perfect and can make you rich, the best way to practice is to make sure that you understand when to get into the market and when to leave, thats how the market goes, you have to learn a lot of trading ,you have to do a lot of good trading to understnad what you are doing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea we need practice, like today I was thinking to buy JPY and sell it later when the price comes down, but then realized it wouldn't let me sell at all, then I kinda figured out maybe coz it's after midnight in Japan already, maybe they have closed the market, therefore no more trading would be processed. Have to wait till tomorrow and check the price to see if it's worth of selling it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practice is an obligation for me, because without practice we will not know anything, anyways I think forex is a business field which will be very bland if we only learn the theory of continuously and not be profitable.

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahriar View Post
    You are very correct. Practice makes a man perfect. And there are so many ways to practise by yourself. you can practice by a demo version. Or you may observe others. Than start with little amount. Remember always keep reserve with you. to be a good trader.
    totally agree with the practice we will have a good trading skills and fundamental analysis as well as a telling indicator, this is what will make us a profit in the forex ....

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Prolific Entity View Post
    Some traders still believe that they do not need to practice once they've learnt how to use one strategy or thereabout, but fail to understand that for a trader to maintain his/her expertise he/she needs to practice as often as possible.
    That's right. They forgot that there are no cloned situation in trading. Every situation has only certain similarity with others. So, if you're not practicing, you are either face panic trading, or you make the wrong move. Either way, you loose money.

Banned anwar is an unknown quantity at this point anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    with sustainable practices, we can come to know and understand what should and should not do.
    demo is a working tool that should really be run. for success we must be diligent to do a demo or practice.
    until we really understand and know where prices will move.

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me its better to focus only to one strategy, instead change your strategy when you loss in market, its only make your trading worse, dont forget to stay away from market after big loss to refresh your mind

Quote Originally Posted by sujarman View Post
    in a trade that needs to be and really need is practice and practice and use different strategies when experiencing a loss in a trade, not just one strategy for success but requires strategy and foresight in understanding the trade

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChamathNC View Post
    can you please share with us what are the most reliable patterns you have discovered.
    I'm also trading using chart patterns,but i have come across many false signals (happened with rectangular pattern and triangle). can you plese share how you confirm your signal
    in a trade that needs to be and really need is practice and practice and use different strategies when experiencing a loss in a trade, not just one strategy for success but requires strategy and foresight in understanding the trade

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should be patient and should focus your trading strategy.but to know or to test about the real trading strategy then you should practice with demo for test the skills.and practice as much you can.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am now I trade without any strategy never Astkhadd complications and only in trade with hedge Altdaum identify and resistors so that only then do I Balamadaafh for example, or closure, and so I would bring profit and patients Praise be to God without concern

+ Reply to Thread
Page 547 of 576 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 545 546 547 548 549 557 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)