+ Reply to Thread
Page 540 of 576 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 538 539 540 541 542 550 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    indeed the practice is an important lesson peling to improve our ability, because it is the practice that will introduce us to the thing we really learn. so with that experience will make us better in this forex business. the more we practice, then I believe will further our ability meingkat and more can benefit from this forex business.
    I agree with you, so a demo account is very important to us, when we have learned about the theory we have to practice it in forex demo account and after we can practice well in the demo account and the mark is consistent with the inability of obtaining profit that means we have prepared in a real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think practice makes perfect. A perfect strategy makes near perfect. You cannot get perfect in forex - all traders lose, and none of them have 100% win rates.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi "hime" .i'm new to forex. I have learned so many indicators can You give me some tips for a stronger and more reliable analysis of the market is also an indicator that I can follow. Can you help me please? Be well

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course practice make a man perfect.at the early of my forex life i can not profit.
    then i understood that there was something lagging at me.
    after so much practice now i can profit.

Senior Member forever is an unknown quantity at this point forever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Like most things in life, the theory is much easier to learn than practice! Read books and online courses can teach you the basics, but the best way to learn anything is to get practical experience. You can take your time and practice in a real world environment

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raja View Post
    I think all the standard indicators are profitable, but traders do not use many indicators
    Most of the new traders generally use one indicator and search for only one indicator that is profitable. They thought only one indicator is enough because they highly depended on those and they use then only for profit and do not use them for analysis. That's why the loss in the market. We do not need any commercial indicators because they are not useful enough and sometimes shows wrong signals.
    Success needs patience.

Junior Member biplob1 is an unknown quantity at this point biplob1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how well one improves with practice depends on several factors,such as the frequency it is engaged in, and the type of feedback that is available for improvement.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practice sure makes perfect, I have been trading forex for quite some time now and I must confess that the little time that I have given to forex trading in other for me to practice, I have gained a lot of experience and my trading account is improving.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different traders has different kind of strategies..
    actually any kind of strategies we can used..no matter what is the strategies..what matters the most is our experience doing it..

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should use trading in true account if you should be experienced on demo demo account then you will be no problem in sincere trading because practice should make a man unbroken and you can easily subsist in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 540 of 576 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 538 539 540 541 542 550 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)