+ Reply to Thread
Page 537 of 576 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 535 536 537 538 539 547 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Senior Member nita is an unknown quantity at this point nita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    offcourse this forum is great.many master come here sharing their knowledge and also their indicator.some also share their book and EA.besides you can get bonus to start trading in the best broker in the world.what else you want?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ismail trader is an unknown quantity at this point ismail trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, however with have a higher experience then automatically our knowledge in the world trading too much, so depending on the trader if he could learn from his experience to the maximum that can improve trading system, so that it can achieve the expected profit or not

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shandha View Post
    I give u same opinion "Patrice make perfect". without knowledge and strategy trading is very difficult to him. If Your mind is good analyzing in marketing than you can do many good trades as you do. But Discipline is most important in every trade that you can earn properly with good time.
    true discipline is very important, in doing forex we must also learn the discipline without the discipline because we certainly will not get a good learning outcomes and I believe if we do not like this will get a good trading results.

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Thumbs up [Practice Make Perfect]

I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.
    Its a universal true friend. every where in the world, its the main thing. if new trader practice in demo account perfect. he become a good trader. no doubt friend.

Member shandha is an unknown quantity at this point shandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I give u same opinion "Patrice make perfect". without knowledge and strategy trading is very difficult to him. If Your mind is good analyzing in marketing than you can do many good trades as you do. But Discipline is most important in every trade that you can earn properly with good time.

Banned liyonala1988 is an unknown quantity at this point liyonala1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like this thread topic which says practice make perfect. Really I agree with this. If you want to swim then you cannot learn it without jumping to the water. Forex is also a same. You cannot be a perfect here without doing practices. Maybe you must think you get only loss. But have you ever thought that loss gave you a big experience and practice. So do practices in Forex using your self made strategies.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anyone can make money in Forex trading system based on this experience, maybe a little help, why Forex is not recommend for small capital? because when we trade with small capital and large capital, it is very different in terms of psychological skill we will be in control feel greedy if we are playing in a small capital

Senior Member kevin is an unknown quantity at this point kevin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When entering a position try to limit your risk to 1% to 3% of each trade. This means that if you are trading a standard FOREX lot of $100,000 you should limit your risk to $1,000 to $3,000. You do this with a stop loss order 100 pips (1 pip = $10) above or below your entry position.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deepak View Post
    From my experience, there are basically two ways to trade like this naked trading. Either the trader is gambling or using price action based on previous market action and reversal levels. Anything outside this is not naked trading.
    outlines this as gambling business by analyzing the market with bare technique that we only guess the result of market movements, it is because most traders use the techniques covered in my opinion it is difficult

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    There is no doubt about that practice makes perfect but you need to do exercises in the right way as well. in order for koi kisi kay demo bagair strategy can buy/sell kerta rahay go to oss ko phir shak advantage bay bhi ho, aesi nae kaam aeygi practice.
    well said @seohyun it is no doubt that practice makes perfect but while we are practicing, we must ensure that we are practicing with the right strategy, and we are in the right place to get information on how to practice the right way. Forex forums is a great place where we can find trading strategies that are profitable and practice with it on demo account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 537 of 576 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 535 536 537 538 539 547 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)