+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 576 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 545 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we have more than knowledge from trade market we will be success other wise any man can practice only with open and close trade there is no successive. Money management a great issue. Risk will go to success or lesser. Trading in real account will give you perfection over the time and for every mistake you try not to repeat it in future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I strongly believe it that practice make perfect. For this reason, I always in behalf of practice. The more you have practiced, the more you have got experienced. Experience is very valuable thing for any kind of work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "Practice makes perfect" but for this it is necessary to repair Forex because it is more practice will train you to do more mistakes more often. Just like if you are trading a demo account for a long time this will become a habit you ignore small errors because your own capital is not involved. Trading on real account will give you perfection from time to time and for any mistakes that you try not to repeat in the future.

Senior Member king is an unknown quantity at this point king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

I think When you are new to Forex practicing is imperative, particularly if you are concerned with money management and dont feel ready to fund your own investments. While practicing you should familiarize yourself with the software as well as Forex terminology, start keeping track of world news and how it affects currency rates and immerse yourself in the world of Forex

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin View Post
    so actually how do you trade? if you use fundamental analysis? I applaud those of you who have been able to generate profit and never at a loss. possible for some traders a year is a fairly short time, but you are able to become a successful trader.
    with good fundamental analysis will make us successful in this business a lot with this analysis of their strategy to master, but it takes a long time to achieve success is not as easy as the words would have failed

Banned sairin is an unknown quantity at this point sairin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raja View Post
    I think all the standard indicators are profitable, but traders do not use many indicators, simply use two or three indicators, as the analysis of market entry and exit
    True, all the indicators are good and can make profit in forex it's just that not all traders can use the indicators are so many indicators used by traders and everything good in my opinion

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so actually how do you trade? if you use fundamental analysis? I applaud those of you who have been able to generate profit and never at a loss. possible for some traders a year is a fairly short time, but you are able to become a successful trader.

Member sony69 is an unknown quantity at this point sony69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I also believe that word Practice Make a man Perfect.Without indicators and strategy trading is very difficult. But if you have good mind in analyzing the market then you can do some good trades as you do. But strategy makes discipline in trading which is very important aspect of Forex.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use any indicator at all at the moment, hehe. I just check the chart, draw the trend line by my own self, if there's any trend line occurring, and it works good for me so far. I see many people talking about indicator though, guess it would also be useful somehow. What kind of indicators do you guys use?

Member sony69 is an unknown quantity at this point sony69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also thinking about that standard indicators are profitable,
    but traders do not use many indicators,
    simply use two or three indicators,
    as the analysis of market entry and exit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 576 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 545 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)