+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 576 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Banned tarekfadel is on a distinguished road tarekfadel's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,776 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Practice ap jab bhi karen gein to apko uska faida he hoga apki practice kabhi bhi bekaar nahi jaye gi is liye ap log practice kartay rahein apko iska positive result he milay ga jab bhi ap practice kartay hein to apko practice perfect banati hai kabhi waste nahi jata apka time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-30), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), balli (2017-11-29), billyboy00007 (2017-11-24), danish555 (2017-11-26), Feroz (2017-11-26), fxearner (2017-11-24), israr2017 (2017-11-25), mian5575405 (2017-11-30), munibkhan (2017-11-27), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), yulbang111 (2017-11-27), zahid2016 (2017-11-26)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    also believe that word Practice Make a man Perfect.Without indicators and strategy trading is very difficult. But if you have good mind in analyzing the market then you can do some good trades as you do. But strategy makes discipline in trading which is very important aspect of Forex.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

takabo (2017-12-23)

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

@]-
    . Can you call me to be traded trading ki practice karta hai usko kamyabi Hasil hoti hai. Demo account mein practice Karke agar aap kaam karte ho toh aapko kamyabi ki kamyabi milti hai lekin agar aap demo Convent actors nahi karte toh aap ko na Kami Kabhi Shaam Na karna padta hai isliye best hacker demo account ko aap apna teacher some excuse me.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-29), azharahmad (2017-11-29), billyboy00007 (2017-11-28), fxearner (2017-11-24), javedqasim (2017-11-25), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), munibkhan (2017-11-28), Nirzana (2017-11-30), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-29)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your right, it's better to wait and get better results in terms of trading and do not hurry so quickly and earn extra profit
    because you have to discover and know how things work before you will see positive results with your trades that I am late
    and turn around and I end up with a margin call because I hope it will just retrace.
    And usually when my account explodes, the starting price for fa is,
    the need for further study and search.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very classical world but I like it, practice makes perfect,
    I really agree with this word because when we are just a regular trader I think we only learn from some books,
    some forums more often than when we try it in real life. ,
    some people are afraid to practice in real account.
    but I think it would be worth if you are brave enough to try it in real account with real money

Member mdkhorsheda40 is on a distinguished road mdkhorsheda40's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but traders do not use many indicators, simply use two or three indicators, the view expressed by thread creator that experience help the man become perfect - as you are spending lot of time in front of market ,But strategy makes discipline in trading which is very important aspect of Forex.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this trading business need good experience and they open the demo account and they practice in the demo account they they become experienced traders of this trading business it is true that practice make the man perfect .

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-13), billyboy00007 (2017-11-14), zahid2016 (2017-11-11)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,208 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me trader ke liye practice karna bahut he jaroori hai,practice makes everyone depend on his skills,esme trader ko demo par he apna jada se jada time dekar sabb learn karna chahiye woi sabse acha rehta hai..

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-11), azharahmad (2017-11-30), incomejobs (2017-11-10), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-11), kanita (2017-11-12), munibkhan (2017-11-12), punjabpolice (2017-11-12), rehanayaz (2017-11-13), sufiyan22 (2017-11-11), yulbang111 (2017-11-11), zahid2016 (2017-11-10)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    Forex trading ka business ho ya phir koi aor business ho apko hard work karna parta hai agar ap us business main succes hasil karna chahhay hein kyun kay hard work karna bohat zarori hai aor parctice bhi lazmi hai jis ko karne say insan parfect banta hai.
    Bhai dekho yaha par mehnat to karna hi hota hai, kyunki kaam bhai koi bhi kaam ho agar usmein mehnat karenge to jarur kamyaab ho sakenge, yaha par is mein agar mehnat karenge to jarur safal ho sakenge bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 576 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)