+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 108 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast

Thread: 95% accurate indicator check it out.

Banned mbonang is an unknown quantity at this point mbonang's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for sharing indicator, but I think it's less if you want to apply the filter trading still needs a lot of other indicators may be added to reduce the error signal, especially when the market sideways

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member azharfx2 is an unknown quantity at this point azharfx2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not rely on indicators in the Forex because it is 100% false and can not predict what will happen in the future increase or decrease of prices, but the analysis based on the classical chart analysis is the most stable and can seize opportunities quickly and easy way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member aiiu is an unknown quantity at this point aiiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1 month is not enough for me to tested the new strategy, but how many pips you get from that indicator at 1 month you tested at demo ? and how many time you watch the chart/ day ?

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok sir g oap ny to is koi try kaya ha .lakan apis ko real account py chak karty to ya or b powerfull lagth . ap ny is ko demo account py kun chak kaya . ap ky khayal main ya itna acha indecator ha to ap ka bar real account py chak kar dy .main b chak kar ta hn or ap b try karan .thanks sir ... be careful......

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please explain men about this indicators i did not get your idea and also about indicator using.... can somebody suggest me how to use it ... and if there are any one who use please tell me is that good or just fake?? how about its result

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocah View Post
    the great of indicator, will be give use profit until 95% in our trade, but allways remember to all friends here, we must allways use good of money management, dont be so greed, because market forex is very wild, we must very be carefull .
    the best and the great of an indicator for forex strategy for a trader is a profitable forex trading indicators consistent with the data can provide data on movements in forex trading and be able to recommend an appropriate open positions in trading forex with consistent and easily analyzed

Member Bocah is an unknown quantity at this point Bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the great of indicator, will be give use profit until 95% in our trade, but allways remember to all friends here, we must allways use good of money management, dont be so greed, because market forex is very wild, we must very be carefull .

Senior Member fxmentorbd is an unknown quantity at this point fxmentorbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your indicators appears interesting perspective in terms of registration 95% accurate. I'll be very happy if I can give the 80% accuracy.Thinking of using it on my demo account then I can use it on your live account.

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think there is no way for a signal to be ideal 95% of enough time. actually if we know all the essential research still we cant discover a that much effectiveness. so i think it is just a bad laugh.

Member kaushal4 is an unknown quantity at this point kaushal4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are original poster then its okey because i already read about this indicator on other Forex Forum. The best way to make use of this indicator but as far as am concerned i Don't really think we have an indicators that can give 95% accurate indicator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 108 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open