+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 108 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: 95% accurate indicator check it out.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but it could be siblings, depending on how we set indicators and in combination with other indicators that are extraordinary results believe it or not the person already knows the character even though the indicator can usually be very good depending on the wearer and the indicator you use is very charming but what if there is a wrong signal? how do you react or prevent it? but what indicator are you right for the couple to share?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still haven't got the rules to trade. I downloaded it and saw the indicator. I am confused about the function of FX Fish because it gives a lot of fake signals within a period of 5 minutes. Is that my trading rule that is wrong. Or do I have to enter a larger period? Please reply. and Regulation no. 1 to yehi hay kay khud iss application how about a demo account per karain test. so that the koi bhi trader doesn't work, why don't you use the system to use the hay or oss, hopefully we will go to the system, how come the system will be used for the demo, can you use the live trading kiay seedha?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fact that the index is more than extraordinary, I recommend everyone to use and succeed more than 95%. No changes will also be advantageous we build for him and he as in the picture gives you the entry and exit area of the agreement very well the basis of the two indicators below: As you can see the image goes into the index fx-fish setting and changes the signal to true and all entries will be given and Escarat exit is also a promotion for the transaction, which still goes in the right direction. and no such indicator can provide 95% accuracy at all times. But yes there are several indicators that help in the 1H time frame. I never want to use indicators in a small time frame.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all indicators ... which have not been fraudulent in the past (history), which did not change or erase the movements that have been made, indicators are a good indicator to use. so the problem is how do I know the habits and accuracy in their use. so it is necessary to study it directly in history and current time. and depends on how we set indicators and in combination with other indicators that the results are extraordinary believe it or not that person already knows his character even though usually the indicator can be very good depending on the wearer

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow thank you all. we will all be rich if there are indicators with 95% accuracy. I think this indicator is best when used on a large time frame like h1. because if you use a small time frame, there will be a lot of wrong signals and I will use this indicator when the market opens next Monday I will use it first on my demo account after that I will use it on a real account, hoping it will work for me as this works for you. Happy trading for all.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good indicator, but the indicator is suitable for use in pairs and at what time. How long have you used this technique. Thank you for sharing and Regulation no. 1 to yehi hay kay khud iss application how about a demo account per karain test. so that the koi bhi trader doesn't work, why don't you use the system to use the hay or oss, hopefully we will go to the system, how come the system will be used for the demo, can you use the live trading kiay seedha?

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can expect our indicator to give us 80% of the accurate signal results. but it's not necessary to give us every day. and we cannot depend on it. Because sometimes that puts us in a danger zone. and I need to try this, if it works with 95% accuracy then surely it will be a magical tool for us. let's try me and see how it works. and I just downloaded this. I want to try this. I use several indicators to find trends so I want to try this to see how it works and find me a trend on mt 4.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yara ager ye waqai he itna acha indecator ha to phr app ne es ko demo par kioun try kiya ha par par real because tha na es ko phr ap ne ham se share because tha es liye main es ko ziyada like karta ager app ne es ko use the real par or the achey signal to plz share because and if these indicators are really 95% accurate, most of them will follow it and it will be very popular but I don't think there are accurate indicators all the time, they might works only a few times I think

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all know that the forex market is a market of uncertainty, and whatever strategy we are using to predict the direction of the market, it is meant to give us at least, a close idea of where the markets intends to head toward, and that there is no 100 percent guarantee. So, like the thread poster puts it, he prefers to trade with hope when expecting results rather than being certain about the result.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm ok main chak karta houn es ko par ek bat to batao app ager ye itna bast indecator ha to app ne es ko demo par kioun use kiya ha ager real par app ne es ko use kiya ha or us k koi rezults hane to phr app plz yahan share karain thnx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 108 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open