+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 233 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Or Manual Trading?

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think manual trading is the best option as compared to robot. in manual you have to do analysis and have to decide by yourself that what you have to do. Either to buy the stock or sell the stock.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Believe that manual exchange may be superior to robot exchange as a result At we trade manually At that point we take a considerable measure and quite a few majority of the data camwood be assembled and Along these lines over robot exchanging a merchant doesn't take such as that Also thats best approach will get personally information a dealer need to fill in manually. For the moment I prefer to use manual trading. This is because in forex trading can generate a lot of profit instead of using trading robots. Maybe there are a lot of experiences that make trading using trading robots are widely experienced loss and also I have not been able to get a lot of results in using trading forex trading robot wears. Therefore I suggest to all of you in order to use manual trading instead of the EA (trading robots).

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai robort trading bhe popular hai likan es waqat tek forex market mai big earning nahi hoti. Likan ap forex market mai manual trading sey achi earning hasil kr sakty ho. Forex mai manual trading sey he achi earning hasil kr sakty ho.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maksibanu View Post
    I also doing trade manually and also trying to be a professional Forex trader ,so I also hate the robotizing trading ,I also believe that if I will be a professional Forex trader on the business then will be able to doing consistency profit on the trade and be successful easily on the business. ye riski ha to kia ho me to demo pe bohat km kia ha pr bi loss kiyu hota ha me preshan ho gya hon me ne buy kia to wo sell chali gyi ha wo 900$ loss me to kia ho saktah ha ab to koa opar jiay gi k ni or broker to me ne km kia ha lekn loss ni hta ha
    Robot is appealing in forex trading, maximum of the brand new dealer want a robotic for advantage profit from forex marketplace. However every person should bear in mind it that if a robot can earn regular income then no one will change manually. We must do not forget self assistance is the high-quality help. maine jo bhe traing ke hai apne mind ke trading ke hai or maine aj tak koe bhe trading auto ya phr robot ke trading nh ke hai orna he main kise bhe indicatiro per belive krta hon or na he kise bhe signal per belive krta hon apne mind ke he trading krta hon na ke main kise ke manta hon es liye apni trading krta ho,

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also doing trade manually and also trying to be a professional Forex trader ,so I also hate the robotizing trading ,I also believe that if I will be a professional Forex trader on the business then will be able to doing consistency profit on the trade and be successful easily on the business. ye riski ha to kia ho me to demo pe bohat km kia ha pr bi loss kiyu hota ha me preshan ho gya hon me ne buy kia to wo sell chali gyi ha wo 900$ loss me to kia ho saktah ha ab to koa opar jiay gi k ni or broker to me ne km kia ha lekn loss ni hta ha

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that I love to trade with manual trading and I believe that forex trading is a way to make money easily, we need to avoid the robot or automatic trading, we should know that automatic trading is depends on the specific logic and we need to trade with proper analysis and for that manual analysis is always welcome. Well i would rather go with then manual trading and the statement is that i dont fuck virtually the robots at all as i am console new here so if you would cater a gang virtually this one so i would definitely take it from you and so good delight recite me author about the robots as to what are they ?

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that robot and manual trading are having their advantages and disadvantages. Robot are less prone to the movements which are sudden like news hour trading but they are equally great when you want to scalp and open multiple orders and also are very good when sudden technical patterns arise again Robot is attractive in Forex trading, the majority of the new manipulator old a robot for the Forex marketplace. But the earth moldiness not lose that if a robot can urinate invariable profits mortal manually then. We staleness not bury that the car is the first better helpfulness. we, you create a execution with real taste and are satisfied with the finish.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can not adjust the working time must always be alert, we could prefers this alternative, but there will be many problems if we do not have a robot that can be trusted or believed to quality, therefore we can test the demo account, but if you have lots of time to trading, it is better to use the manual method, we will create a profit with good taste and are satisfied with the results themselves..

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many trader like to use robot because they have a few knowledge about forex information. they trade forex only their own technique. i think it is a wrong way for forex trading. everyday the market price move on account of a market moving which is directly related a countries economical condition. so every trader should trade manually cause it is the right way of trading. the manually trader can realize the market easily because they keep news about the daily market.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear so which one is better in my opinion it depends on our needs, if we can not adjust the working time must always be alert, we could prefers this alternative, but there will be many problems if we do not have a robot that can be trusted or believed to quality, therefore we can test the demo account, but if you have lots of time to trading, it is better to use the manual method, we will create a profit with good taste and are satisfied with the results themselves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 233 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)