+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 233 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2321

Thread: Robot Or Manual Trading?

Banned boyman is an unknown quantity at this point boyman's Avatar
    Thanks
    it all depends on the willingness of each trader, if the trader can not enough time each day in front of the computer should be a robot. robots can work 24 hours a day without interference and work automatically according to the desired.everyone should remember, if a robot can make a profit that continuously change manually. It is suitable for the spirit, self-help is the best help.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Andi7 is on a distinguished road Andi7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fx king sylhet View Post
    Robot Or manual trade?

Hello traders,
    I am here for knowing your opinion, I don't have any idea about forex robot. I am trading manually, But many people like forex robot. What you think which one is better, Forex Robot or manual Trade?
    I prefer to trade manually, which we can measure our abilities and know if we are ready to create a profit or not, because the robot we would just stand by and watch, the robot would defeat and victory, and not use emotion to it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading is one of the best way to trade in the forex market but you must have to keep one thing in your mind that you have to trade with lower lots when you do not know the direction of the market as you may lose your amount easily in this volatile market.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member cancel00 is an unknown quantity at this point cancel00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Robot is attractive in Forex trading, most of the new trader want a robot for gain profit from Forex market. But everyone should remember it that if a robot can earn consistent profit then no one will trade manually. I think manual is best than robot.because man invented robot. a man can understand about market situation. but if u have not enough time you can use robot for trade in Forex market.

Banned fzm is an unknown quantity at this point fzm's Avatar
    Thanks
    To trade ourself this is very good to increase the experience but really really difficult to understand the market trends and take decision to open the trade way. I got some extremely successful robot to use for real trading. I am just wait to make good capital in my trading account then I will start the real trading by the robot.

Senior Member ronal kurniawan is an unknown quantity at this point ronal kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    if it depends on the trader himself wanted to use forex robot or manually depending on the preference of the wearer's when I'd rather use forex robot
    thanks

Senior Member Alfreedom is an unknown quantity at this point Alfreedom's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is the most important to understand that some trades must be used to make money with risk you will lose some money after all. Making good result can brings you money.

Senior Member irvansyah is on a distinguished road irvansyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by biyen View Post
    if we want to become a professional forex expertise continues to grow, you should stay away from using robots. Indeed, there is always some sort of guarantee stable profits of sellers trading robot program that allows us to enjoy the results without having to think too much. But no science that we can get from this tool. We just handed the fate of our money completely to the program
    yes i agree with you, which is better to sell yourself and not rely on robots, we can know the advantages and disadvantages that will bring us forward a definite backwards because we do not rely on robots.

Member shuvo50 is an unknown quantity at this point shuvo50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fx king sylhet View Post
    Post Robot Or manual trade?
    i think manual trade is much better. because here we have own activity's. also by practice after a time trader become a perfect trader. but if trader trade by robot or EA then he/she never become a good trader. and i think avoid robot is better. because some time it make a high loss.

Banned dimasfx is on a distinguished road dimasfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer manual trading. This is because the robot is not perfect and there are deficiencies. So it could be that the current system error in trading on Forex. It is very harmful for us. That's my opinion. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 233 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)