+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 233 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2321

Thread: Robot Or Manual Trading?

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robot se bhi traders earning kar sakte hai magar wo forex robot kisi good strategy par bani honi chahiye aur aisi robot mil jaaye tab to aap earning kar sakte hai, nahi to manual trading hi achchi hoti hai esme aap khud se trading karte hai aur risk kam hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I think both robot and manual trading are better, robots are for those who want to earn money without any working. Once they bought a robot and allow it to trade and start getting profits without any further effort. I have also used robot and earned a lot of profits. It does not give margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noul is on a distinguished road noul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mn nay any waly dost apni trading kly robot istmal kr skty han aur mary khyal mn is ka un ko faida km aur nuqsan zyad hota hy is ly mn to apni traid menual krta hon robot ki bjay

Member kingraja is an unknown quantity at this point kingraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we can not adjust the working time must always be alert we could prefers this alternative but there will be many problems if we do not have a robot that can be trusted or believed to quality therefore we can test the demo account but if you have lots of time to trading.

Member meharban is on a distinguished road meharban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear main last months se forex trading kar raha hon. but main ne kabi robot trading nai ki. main abi tak sirf manual trading hi karta hon. main ne abi robot trading ki learning na nai socha. mujhe abi manual trading hi karni ha.

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is always advisable trade by yourself technique rather then using any robot. Robots will not have greetings, for them to not really anticipate the marketplace movement and may usually comply with right now there rewritten principles just.

Senior Member hasnainbwn is on a distinguished road hasnainbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine aj tak robot ke trading nh ke hai es liye mje es bare main zida elm nh hai es liye main tu yahe khon ga ke munel trading he best trading hai jo apne mind se ke jait hai trading whi trding he best trading hai,

Member Samsegmayo is an unknown quantity at this point Samsegmayo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As for me, robot trading is not advisable because a machine is always a machine. The best way to trade forex is manual trading, because you can decide what ever thing you want, the time of login and logout, when to take your profit and to stop your loss.

Banned sherry is an unknown quantity at this point sherry's Avatar
    Thanks
    I won't be like trading using robots .I am using my own strategy and planing.because many robots not works properly and some time we face high loss due to wrong working of robots.
    Robots are designed for those who have no time for trading they set robot in there account.but robots are not fit for trading.

Senior Member jakyvay is on a distinguished road jakyvay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still new in forex trading, so I do not know how to use forex robot, this example I did line with the exercise way, maybe after after my example in this swap, I deprivation to try to occupation with a mechanism, because I think by using the golem testament helpfulness my indication in doing this swap, because when I was doing another job, forex trading is also still running.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 233 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)