+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 233 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2321

Thread: Robot Or Manual Trading?

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maka View Post
    dear actually I started forex with using the robots because i believed forex Robots and the Indicators but now i only believe in Indicators and i didn't believe in Robots because i got loss up to 500 dollars just by using the robots thats why i do now the manual trades every day and i am good at manually trading.
    many traders who lost the use of robots, I also became one who had that experience. I saw the robot was too risky and could not withstand the extremely dynamic market conditions. so I prefer to trade manually, regardless of the outcome of my manual trading, has always been a good experience for the learning process.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    for a novice trader, you should make trades manually, so that we can understand the forex market with good, never using the robot, if we do not know the system is working robot in making a profit, we have to test the robot on a demo account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to trade with manually and I think we all should trade with the manual trading and if we can develop a winning strategy only then we can make good money in forex trading, trading is way to make money with proper way and automatic trading is not good for the forex trading.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai to kisi ko bhee robotic trading ka opinion nhi doon ga kyun k mn ni chahta k ap apna capital kisi software ke hawaly kro orr wo software isko loss kre hon ge asy robot jo loss na krty hon lkin ye bhee aik loss hee hia k apka apna mind kuch ni seekh sakta ap un softwares py dependent rehty ho

Member Rami Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Rami Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello
    i have my own EAs, i prefer trade with the EA it's stable and profitable sometimes i open manual orders

Banned farqan khaled is an unknown quantity at this point farqan khaled's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business robot kay bajayee manual trading best hay..

Member P-K is an unknown quantity at this point P-K's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rebot bhi theak hai agr working acha krien tu kiu y rebot pair k esab se bantaye jis waja se sirf osi per perfect result daytai hai otherwise y loss hi dayta hai baki ak bate kahe do rebot ka end loss hai dear bro forex business mai.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Robots can help a Forex traders to make trading profits, The manual trading systems have the ability to do the same as well. For me, I prefer the use of manual trading systems develop by me in Forex trading market.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to trade with my own trading plan and trading strategy, I think without proper understanding of the market we can not get success at all, I think Robotic trading is always dangerous because they can not handle the fundamental news.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Senior Member anastasia dewi is an unknown quantity at this point anastasia dewi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AnsaGee View Post
    As far as I know, Manual trading is the better as compared with automated trading using robots. One can use robots when he has no any previous experience in the Forex market. So, I prefer manual but only when one has knowledge and experience in trading.
    you can control the profit and loss on manual trading, it is an advantage in itself, so far I do not use the expert advisor because I think it is not very effective, because I never make a profit by using expert advisors, I always get losses due the robot does not have a logical alignment with the market, and what happens is that the market does not always follow the logic of the robot that we have set,
    The man who moved a mountain was the one who began carrying away small stones.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 233 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)