+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 233 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Or Manual Trading?

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcome to an attractive forex robot in forex trading, most new traders want robots to benefit from the forex market.
    But everyone should remember that if a robot can get a consistent profit then no one will do the transaction manually.
    We must remember that self help is the best help. What do you think?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to qomat For This Useful Post:

munich (2017-09-30)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are attractive in Forex trading, most new traders want robots to benefit from the Forex market.
    But everyone should remember that if a robot can get a consistent profit then no one will do the transaction manually.
    I think the manual is better than the robot. Because humans find robots. A man can understand the market situation.
    But if you do not have enough time you can use a robot to trade in the Forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I think manual trading is very good and risk free..do not depend on robot it can not give you accurate result. robot is a programming that can not understand the real market trend. both tradings forex manually or automated forex tradings robot or wear both have advantage and disadvantage respectively.

Member poundsterling will become famous soon enough poundsterling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends, both are good for trading and productive but there are times when both apply.
    Forex Robot (EA) is actually very dangerous in my experience but many of the EA on the market
    if we choose and apply wisely then EA will eat all our money. EA is software like robots,
    robots do what is encoded into chips and software, no more emotionally.
    It's the same as in the EA Forex that works they open and close the trade which kind of inbuilt technical EA
    and do not know basically affect thats why EA only use some time alone does not depend all the time EA.

Junior Member ente is on a distinguished road ente's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also think that Forex is the best platform for us but also risky. If we do not have enough ideas then
    we can be in trouble. I think manual trading is the best. I'm always trading manuals and this brings good profits too for me.
    Some are using robots. they want to trade automatically but I think if we analyze then trade
    after the right time then manual trading is best done robot.

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I advice you to keep your trading manual and don't search for robot Bec you will have alot of losses and it will eat your money

And. Other things you will not have any exprice and can't improve yourself and increase your money
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu forex ke trading main robot ke trading ko best nh manta hon kun ke robot ke trading best trading nh hai es liye main tu robot ke trading nh krta hon jo maza manual ke trading main hai who kise or main nh hai es liye main tu manual ke trading ko he like krta hon kun ke manual ke trading best trading hai na ke robot ke trading best trading hai

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-26), alizubair (2017-09-24), ayeshapak (2017-09-21), batool (2017-09-22), incomejobs (2017-09-24), munibkhan (2017-09-25), rafictn (2017-09-28), rehanayaz (2017-10-03), zahid2016 (2017-09-28)

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    bilkul agar ma kho tu manual trading ka hi kaho ga kio ka mere nazdeek yahi sab se best ha agar ham robot use karay gy tu hamay hamesha loss hi ho ga is liye jab be ki jae manual trading hi ki jae kio ka yahi sab se best rehty ha

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

batool (2017-09-22), billyboy00007 (2017-09-27), boy31477 (2017-09-21), incomejobs (2017-09-24), kanita (2017-09-30), munibkhan (2017-09-27), punjabpolice (2017-09-27), Rajpoot771 (2017-09-21)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm robot ko use krke ashi trade kr skte ehin isme koi dout nhi he forex me robot ke sath ap agar ashi trade shuru kroge to shaid aap isme jaldi hi success ho skte ehin em alwayse robot use krna like krta hun
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

batool (2017-09-22), mano33 (2017-09-22)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,026 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wahana View Post
    Robots are for people who do not have time to trade but they want to earn money from trading.
    I do not think to put my money into the robot, because it can not be analyzed in unexpected conditions.
    I prefer to trade manually. I think it's okay if the robot is based on your own strategy,
    but if I do that, I will not let the robot fully control my money, so I'll keep my eyes open while the robot does its job.
    i agree with you robots are not give us good earning profit with forex market and i say that we use manual trading and we work with our good analysis and we understand our market completely and we know our market right methods and we follow the market right direction and we work with good experience and earn good money with our forex trading business with manual trading

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), ayeshapak (2017-09-21), batool (2017-09-22), incomejobs (2017-09-23), punjabpolice (2017-09-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 233 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)