+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 233 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Or Manual Trading?

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manual trading robot using karne se zaida best hi kaun to trade manual karne se app experience results hota hiur a forex market application like kuch learn bi karte hain jab to robots to sath karne trading se app ko bi hatu hota results results. robot tar zaida start mein app how come profit karwate hain is more effective mein app ko bohat zaida loss because dete hain es liye manual zaida best trading hi aur mein sirf trade manual hi karta hoon. and the robot doesn't understand anything so it can kill your account easily at any time. I think manual trading is safer than trading with robots because you can stop trading out when you feel that this is a bad time to trade but the robot can't do that and won't stop

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good friends, both good for trade and income but there is time for both to apply. Forex Robot (EA) is actually very dangerous in my experience, but many of the EAs available on the market if we choose and apply wisely, EA will eat all of our money. EA is software like robots, robots do what is encoded into chips and software, no longer emotional. This is the same as in Forex EA which functions they open and close trades that are technically inbuilt EA types and do not know what affects the fundamentals of why EA only uses some time, does not depend on EA time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that Forex is the best platform for us but it is also risky. if we don't have enough ideas then we can be in trouble. I think manual trading is the best. I always trade manually and this brings big profits to me too. some use robots. they want to trade automatically but I think if we analyze then trade after a good time then manual trading is the best for robots.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are for people who don't have time to trade but they want to get money from trading. I am not thinking of putting my money in a robot, because these things cannot be analyzed under unexpected conditions. I prefer to trade manually. I think it's okay if the robot is based on your own strategy, but if I do it, I won't let the robot take full control of my money, so I will keep my eyes open while the robot does its job

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot bohat successfull nahi hai forex trading mien .kyun k aj tak koi bhi trader successfull nahi hua robot trading se .jtne bhi super success full traders hain wo sab manualy trade kerte hain .

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i manual trading is better than trading robots, you can make big profits by trading manually but you can generate large amounts in the robot trade. You pay a fee for any service that you bet loses or profits and you will make a profit of only 20 to 30% every month for that you will have at least $ 10,000 in capital, I think every trader can easily make it by trading in large quantities so why You have to pay a fee for that service. I think most people think robots are always profitable. but I want to tell you a number of things that when a market is violated than a robot can't make a decision to trade and lose all your money.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This software is interesting in currency trading, most new speculators need a new trading program that is intended to get cash on the currency market. But everyone must remember the idea when a new trading program can get regular benefits and then there is no soul that can be industry by hand. We must remember doing it ourselves, helping is the most important. and it depends on our needs, if we cannot adjust work time we must always be vigilant, we can prefer this alternative, but there will be many problems if we don't have a robot that can be trusted or trusted by its quality, so we can test demo accounts, if you have a lot of time to trade, it's better to use manual methods

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are one way to gain profits, without having to trade alone on the forex market. However, you must be the first trading manual, if you have absolutely no previous experience. Because this can help you better understand the characteristics of the robots you will use later and this direct trade provides a lot of progress compared to bot trading on the grounds that when we finally trade alone in that case most people master a lot of information and facts are often harvested and for that reason around Your individual stock trading bot will not master individuals and how to have techniques I believe your awareness is needed to provide results yourself.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots or EAs are risky and the results are not at all safe because they are supported by specific information and that they do not have the flexibility to regulate themselves to fit the changes that occur with Humans who have the flexibility to vary something that is supported there to analyze that a mechanism can't copy at all and if we can't adjust work time we must always be vigilant, we can choose this alternative, but there will be many problems if we don't have a robot that can be trusted or trusted by quality, therefore we can test the demo account, but if you have a lot of time to trade, it's better to use manual methods, we will create profits with good taste and be satisfied with the results themselves. like work

Member Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rebot for people who do not have time to trade but they want to earn money from trading.
    I do not think to put my money into the robot, because it can not be analyzed in unexpected conditions.
    I prefer to trade manually. I think it's okay if the robot is based on your own strategy,
    but if I do that, I will not let the robot fully control my money, so I'll keep my eyes open while the robot does its job.
    Thanks IFX For All of Your Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 233 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)