+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 302 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3013

Thread: Forex trading pe daily kitna time dena chahiye?

Banned runuakter89 is an unknown quantity at this point runuakter89's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is totally personalized mind that how untold clip you tally to think for the forex trading daily but you must mortal to mention one fact that you must eff to residence the kibosh diminution and hold make so it give meliorate you to touch your trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mridha.pintu is an unknown quantity at this point mridha.pintu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on you that who much moment you can resign to the Forex and case payment on the Forex is unlike of varied group but i spend 2 to 3 horns regular on Forex that cerebrate me real near income for my examination.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fazalraheem is on a distinguished road fazalraheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily ka apko forex trading ki learning k liye at least 1 hour daina chahye. or trading k liye ap pa depend karta hai k ap mai agar apne emotions ko control karne ki capabilityy hai to apko 1 lot khareed k is pa har 5 mint apna profit level dakhna chahye.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping require less time and if you are scalper then you can do less time to forex also but if you are beginner or day trader then you must give sufficient time to forex to get good profit..

Member ramsha aliza is an unknown quantity at this point ramsha aliza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    assuming that a trader have enough time than he can give more time traders trading style likewise depend scalping trade give every day time however provided that we discuss enduring trader then they give just extremely little time.

Member greener is an unknown quantity at this point greener's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i will say that it all depend on you, whether you are a part time traders or full time but for me i sp0end close to 12 hour trading because i trade full time so i spend time to monitor my trade all the time

Senior Member syed tahir hussain is an unknown quantity at this point syed tahir hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meray khayal may yeh app ki investment aur will per depend karta hay ak app kitna time day saktay ho q k bhot say log as a part time Forex per trading kartay hain aur kuch log 8 say 12 hours tak is per trading kartay hain jo isay as a full time business ki tarhan chalatay hain to yeh app per depend karta hay k app 1 hour dain yar 24 hour dain ...

Senior Member tayyab95 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyab95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai to daily 3 se 4 ghante ka time deta hun or apko bhe chaiye ke itna he time den agr axhi earning karne hai to.

Banned sheeda is an unknown quantity at this point sheeda's Avatar
    Thanks
    koye bee business ho time mangta he hum jitna time usmay spend karyen ge utna profitable sabit ho ga lakin forex ka sab sey bara benefit ye he aap thora time de krr bee ziyada earning krr saktye ho i think din ma 8 hours kafee hen jis ma hum trading bee krr saktyen hen or kuch seekh bee saktyen hen.

Senior Member mian9696 is an unknown quantity at this point mian9696's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ek student hun or main forex ko daily 2-3 hour deyta hun or mery khal sey yea teek hai forex par kam kar key main kush hun or mujey monthly income a jati hai .forex is the best for me .forex par kam kar key mujey acha lagta hai forex .forex is the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 302 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)