+ Reply to Thread
Page 578 of 628 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 6275

Thread: Every days 20 pips is enough.

Banned DontBannedMe is an unknown quantity at this point DontBannedMe's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion You should be grateful for any profit the market offers you. Dont pay any time crying regarding however you didnt get the utmost profit, or however you may have gotten most additional profit if you only stayed within the trade longer. rather than yearning for mega a zillion trade system, I found out smart trade that have lots of potential, so I be after twenty pips as associate degree initial target. simply twenty pips. Thats it. I dont let myself lose lots of cash. I solely try and get twenty pips and you recognize that I will catch on. Trade sensible dont trade onerous

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned trading code is an unknown quantity at this point trading code's Avatar
    Thanks
    you know the amount we earn depend on how much pips we gain and what is the value of one pip in dollars or other currencies, so calculate for your self and you will comet to know so i guess its bit risky and i think those people that you have mentioned they have got lots of greed so i would rather go with 20 or may be 15 pips per day i think would be enough for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ayan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ayan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai hum jasay new trader kay liya 20pips buhat hai.or jab hamaray pas is knowledge a jay ga.tab hum zayada ka risk lain.other wise zayada kay caker main trader kam say bi jata hay.is liya Forex main kabhi zayada ka lalach na karo .

Banned beautifulrose is on a distinguished road beautifulrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    I appreciate your thread and it is also my suggestion to all trader here in this forum to make little profit each day and earn only 20-30 pips. This is the best thing to earn low income and avoid the greed and risk all the time.

Senior Member Mustarinho is an unknown quantity at this point Mustarinho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be it's too small amount .. but slow and steady better than nothing .. try to improve your self and increase your profits day by day .. stay away from the greed and fear to feel confidence and comfortable .. good luck

Banned meachum is an unknown quantity at this point meachum's Avatar
    Thanks
    in case the buy and sell amount can be large next this is good for you we could very easily acquire 100 buck from foreign exchange on a daily basis from the trading, we all constantly ought to operate tricky along with adhere to this market development in case you want to gather simple pips on a daily basis.

Senior Member mrinmoy is an unknown quantity at this point mrinmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the business size is large subsequently this specific is designed for us we can quickly make 100 greenback coming from Foreign exchange market each day coming from the trading, most of us generally have to operate tough along with comply with the marketplace pattern if you want to acquire simple pips each day.

Banned prettyboy is an unknown quantity at this point prettyboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    at first I thought it was a suitable figure for each trade.however, from time to time.as my understanding and knowledge increases.I feel you can do better.so I expected more.obviously that number is only for the beginner, when it has been greed dominates.also with the old trader, they have no concept of satisfaction in getting more pips or more money.

Banned fxindia is an unknown quantity at this point fxindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually 20 pips profit is not hard.if we have something knowledge and experience,we can do this without high risk.we need very carefully and if we can scalping successfully,we can make 20pips profit doing scalping when market move quickly.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is best to get such big amount of pips from your trades. so you just have to confirm that when you will get the pips then you stop the trading and wait for the next day and control your emotions so that you will not lose the profit that you have gained.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 578 of 628 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)