+ Reply to Thread
Page 536 of 628 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 534 535 536 537 538 546 586 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 6275

Thread: Every days 20 pips is enough.

Senior Member gitadas is an unknown quantity at this point gitadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is fresh cerebration.this is enough for big trades, you cognizable the total we acquire depend on how more pips we acquire and what is the see of one pip in dollars or additional currencies, so destine for your self and you faculty comet to cognitive that how untold you are earning per day with 20 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kalvani is an unknown quantity at this point kalvani's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think is good for 20 pips parday its realy good , aap roj ke 20 pips bana lete ho to fir isse jya da nahi karna chahye agar jya da le ne ki lalach me rahege to loss hoga so aap ko jitni milti hai utne se kaam chala lena chahye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member poorman is an unknown quantity at this point poorman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    20 pips is very good for trader. But some day market move slowly and some time move faster. So if trader thing average 20 pips or less then it is good.

Senior Member rafique is on a distinguished road rafique's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes 20 pips is very good earning and we have to try always for little and not going for greed and it is better for us and if we going for more and more then the chance of loss is increase and we may occurs in big loss which finish our account balance and may be zero it and forex is great working with learning and little trade .

Banned iffigondal is an unknown quantity at this point iffigondal's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes par new k lea kafi hay
    but jo log as busniess main poranay haey on k lea ya kam hay q k ono nay as par work keya houta hay as lea wo loss na keya howa zayada earn kr saktay haey

Senior Member Catoo is an unknown quantity at this point Catoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hahaha buhat achi baat kahi aap nay bro ..... :P jab ap kuch din trading karty hei n toh apko mushkil ho jati hai lekin jab 20 yan 30 din tak puhanchty hein toh apko tangi hoti hai lekin ap datty rahein toh ap good trader ban sakty hein
    I am not catoo

Banned andleeb is an unknown quantity at this point andleeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many other on line businesses to earn money. but Forex is one of the best on line business to earn money and i think 20 pips to earn is really much and i really must say that forex can really change your life i like forex this is comfortable work for everyone.

Senior Member moamen.bakr is an unknown quantity at this point moamen.bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    20 pips very good for one day but
    you should be away from any loss
    you should make deals for one week better ......

Senior Member chan is an unknown quantity at this point chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also believe that we are not the target of a lot of forex trading, as far as we make our profit, we will become more greedy I'll use 15 or 20 points a day, I think it will be enough for me.

Member rafiquei2008 is an unknown quantity at this point rafiquei2008's Avatar
    Thanks
    No it is not enough 20pips, but depend on you it is possible to earn more you can try.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 536 of 628 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 534 535 536 537 538 546 586 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)