+ Reply to Thread
Page 528 of 628 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 526 527 528 529 530 538 578 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 6275

Thread: Every days 20 pips is enough.

Member alifaisal is an unknown quantity at this point alifaisal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhoot hi nasaan ha.20 pips ka profit karna aik din me bhoot hi asaan ha.me rozana ka 40 se 50 pips tak profit kar lata hoon.forex se app asani ka sath 20 pips kar saktay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sumel99 is an unknown quantity at this point sumel99's Avatar
    Thanks
    we always need to work hard and follow the market trend if we want to collect easy pips per day. I believe if I got 20 Pips per day then it will be enough for me. I believe forex trading is a business not a game, I think 20 Pips is enough for everyone. To get this 20 Pips we must control greed & we have to disciplined at forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waseem21 is an unknown quantity at this point waseem21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it depends on you, if you are satisfied with it then it will be ok but i think it will be good especially if you are new and there will be not much risk involve in it as well. it will be good to go for learning rather than earning in the beginning therefore 20 pips can be good in the beginning.

Senior Member forsideint is an unknown quantity at this point forsideint's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Server power outages and natural disasters in the case of a server failure at least two sets of servers from different locations, the user's financial information, to ensure maximum up time and data integrity to ensure that backup to maintain.

Senior Member dcrakib is an unknown quantity at this point dcrakib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the trader wanna earn lots from forex market. They hope they will be rich whiten some days by trading forex.Since servers are subject to power outages and natural disasters,in my opinion 20 pips to earn is really much and i really must say that forex can really change your life....

Member aidilburhan is on a distinguished road aidilburhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think why most trader loss is not because of their daily target.. 80 pip if you trade on a big range and fast moving pair like GBP-JPy is quite make sense as your daily target.. i think the bad money management and risk reward factor which cause the loss of the trader and not their targets

Senior Member desdrum is an unknown quantity at this point desdrum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we can be consistent with this target, and we can achieve it everyday, then 20 pips is enough, we just need use bigger lot to get more profit. 20 pips will be enough if we can be consistent

Senior Member fakermane is an unknown quantity at this point fakermane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, 20 Pips per day is actually enough. but when you get Greedy, it will be hard to accept only 20 Pips.. most Traders tend to set non sense Target when they got Greedy. gratitude is the only way to help us reduce this Greedy feeling. you know that many Traders Fail because they got Greedy.

Member naresh06 is an unknown quantity at this point naresh06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gulab View Post
    yes this is enough for big trades, you know the amount we earn depend on how much pips we gain and what is the value of one pip in dollars or other currencies, so calculate for your self and you will comet to know that how much you are earning per day with 20 pips.

yes this is enough for huge barters, you know the measure we gain hinge on what amount of pips we pick up and what is the quality of one pip in dollars or different monetary forms, so ascertain for your self and you will comet to realize that the extent you are winning for every day with 20 pips.

Senior Member sltp is an unknown quantity at this point sltp's Avatar
    Thanks
    determine little pips for the trade we will be better and it makes sense, the opportunities available will be enough to get 20 pips per day. whereas market movements in the market can be up to 600 per day up to 700 movements. is not that a wonderful opportunity once comrades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 528 of 628 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 526 527 528 529 530 538 578 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)