+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 628 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast

Thread: Every days 20 pips is enough.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any trader want to make daily amount of pips then he needs to successful scalping strategy, because scalping the only way to make daily profit and close all your trades on same day, so we have to focus and scalping strategies and try them on demo trading for while and chose successful strategy and then use it on real trading with suitable money management.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,673 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko hard work karnay say Trading main 20 pips say bhy big profit earning possible hay, aor Trader ko Forex Trading business main experience say work karna hay, Scalping ka use Trading main thek profitable nhy hay, Trader ko Forex Trading main market ko daily dhyan say Trading karna hy, Trader ko Forex Trading market ko thek tarah say focus kar kay aor market ko smj kar Trading karna thek profitable sabit hota hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

akhtarr (2018-10-22), Fiya (2018-10-25), foziia (2018-10-22), imadiha (2018-10-23), kanita (2018-10-24), SANIASHOAIB (2018-10-26), sarowhite (2018-10-23), waso691 (2018-10-23), Zain Ahmed (2018-10-23), zulfiqar5564 (2018-10-23)

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that is enough for me. Simple because I am a trader who is really new so it might be enough for me. I try to do my best and I'm sure I can make more every day. There is no possibility to produce just one particular day. So consider making extra money and 20 pips enough for large trades and also for small trades. But in a small trade if you get only 20 pips the total profit is very low. So in large trades you have to sell in profits only 20 pips. But not in small trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every moldy trio acts with a small income and has soft pips to mourn a useful experience and have a friendship strategy that can give you clear savings. So patience becomes perseverance and diligence in trading. and Forex is a very profitable business so I think 20pips is very small because I work in forex and I like hard work so my daily target is 50pips every day so I am happy and comfortable in the forex business so I work hard and make more profits in forex.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes 20 pips is very good if we know how we can get it then we can make quite a lot of money every day so my target gets 30 pips every day so that's why I work to find the best system that can give me a good signal and 20 pips enough for new traders because new traders are in the process of learning and if they produce 20 pips in one day then that is a remarkable achievement and I think it reduces our greed. because many traders lose because they try to make 100+ pips a day

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's enough to have a large transaction, you know the money we make depends on how much we get and the pip value of one pip in dollars or other currencies nothing counts for you and you will comet to find out how much you make every day with 20 pips. and this gives us a happy life this is a life time and an international business we can do this business from anywhere in the world and can make a lot of money with forex that's why I think we can make forex a life time business because we can make a lot of money in where can we achieve our dreams

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes if you get 20 pips every day with a little effort then you have to accept it because this is a forex market that is not too easily obtained from this market so many traders try to get but they lose capital when they are greedy. So 20 pips is enough every day. and love is enough because in online forex trading if you have a large investment like $ 1000 and you trade with a volume of 5 $ then 20 pips is because your profit is 10 $ but if you have a small investment then try for a little volume in cents with the trend long-term.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's enough but it depends on the lot size if we lose 20 $ pips on Earn 1 $ then 20 pips is lost if we take a lot of at least 1 dollar 20 pips which is enough I think but pip doesn't matter also depends on our trading account and current market conditions also and I also believe that we are not the target of many forex trades, as long as we make a profit, we will become more greedy, 20 pips makes more sense to make daily from the foreign exchange market

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good question ... you know the amount we get depends on ensuring maximum uptime and I can get more every day no one can produce enough one day ... about how many pips we get and what is the value of one pip in dollars. At least two sets of servers in the location are retained and this is enough for a big promotion, if you recognize the amount in the number of pips that we pull all out about what is actually the dignity of money in peeping or maybe a different currency, so that the calculation for you and you can overkill fly to confirm that the amount you can receive every day has 20 points.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, this is enough to trade big, you know the amount we make depends on how many pips we get and how much is the value of one pip in dollars or other currencies, so count for yourself and you will comet to find out how much you earn per day with 20 pips. and we win 20 pips a day is very good, and if I think it is made in the work section every day it will be very good because it can be consistent every day 8 pips is great for someone, and when the target trader 20 has increased to 30 pips and so on .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 628 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)