+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 257 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its difficult to make a big profit for every beginner. As a results i have lost big amount money already.But i never be a lost my confident and try to recovery my mistakes to make a good profit .At least 200$ i have lost in forex few days ago.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hwbatya is an unknown quantity at this point hwbatya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am going to probably never possibly need to count number the number of I have obtained lost around my trade due to the fact I really do certainly not remember that I acquired to reduce in which essentially similar to an individual We have suffered lack of money !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mai ne so far takreeban $250 ka loss othaya hai apni forex trading business ki real trading account main lekin mai day by day learning bhi kar raha hon aur chata hon kay mai forex trading business main successful trader ban jaon.

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i lost nearly 1000$ in Forex and after losing this money i got plenty of experience and learn from my bad trading morover after losing all this amount i search for Broker that gave me credit or real money to trade Indian Forex is most successful Forum where you can get credit for real trading

Junior Member tubeltkadal is an unknown quantity at this point tubeltkadal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have too much to lose in forex trading. I even used the funds are loans from my friends. I am confused to repay the money. I have to continue to fight in order to gain profit in forex

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    muje lagta hai ki aap jis se bhi oucho Forex ke bare main woh yehi kahe ga ki Forex main paisa kamana bahut asan hai agar pucho ki tim ne kitna kamaya hai agar us ko loss bhi ho to teh nahi bataye ga ki kitna loss hai kyo ki aaj bhi INDIA main Forex ko gambling samja jata hai khas kar ke middle income group main isi liye koi nahi sahi bataeye ga ki kitna loss hua.Hai agar profit hua hoga to saaf apne hi dikh jaye ga kyo ki asi income ko adami bedardi se garach kar deta hai.

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i started forex for the first time. then i lost 25$ of my invest. it totally heart me. but i didn' loss my hope. and i tried for the next time. and i succeed.

Junior Member zain apip is an unknown quantity at this point zain apip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dewa View Post
    at the beginning of my trading. I spent a lot of money in forex. approximately $ 200. and after it. I learned on. and finally today. I could become a great forex trader. and I am very proud to be a trader.
    I just started this business and not fully understand about this business, if I could be like you-you all, can be successful just as you all, the advice is right for me, thanks

Junior Member kim15 is an unknown quantity at this point kim15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my judgment So far I am in profits if I promise the tot and consider my winning trades over my loosing trades so I gift say that I am doing o.k. so far and I necessary to create consistent profits in case to become.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    I started my trading with demo account. I practices with them for about a year. Then, I started real trading with very low lot. Thus, I did not lose money. Yes, my profit is not that big either. However, I am happy that I did not have to suffer any loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 257 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)