+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 257 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i have lost 23$ and those were all because i was a beginner, and still i think i am but those were of my friend as he asked me to invest, but all i am doing is trying to pay him back, wether he will ask for it or not i hv to pa him back.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jazzysports is an unknown quantity at this point jazzysports's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abhi tak to mai ne etna bada loss nahi,sirf kuch cents he loss ke hain q k mai ne sirf apna bonus he withdraw karna tha jis ki waja se mai ne zeyada risk nhi lia q k meri trading experience kuch zeyada nahi the aur meri investment bhi kam the but ab next time mai huge investment se tradeing karna chahta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost till now around 250 USD and it's all because of trading without proper analysis of the currency pair I am trading on (a sort of gambling). But now I don't do this . Now I am trying to recover my losses.. let's see how much can I recover or I will loose more in forex..

Member faster4 is an unknown quantity at this point faster4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've lost a lot in forex trading ..
    My total loss is $ 350 ..
    I've made ​​witdrawal three times and still have half of my loss that I have not got ...

Banned SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have lossed 1q50$ last month and think that it was my fault only.i was attacked with greed,fear and emotion and than i have lost...but it will not be recover as i think of..but from that i have become more sensitive about my forex.

Banned laki is an unknown quantity at this point laki's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually loss is not a factor. we can learn many experience from loss. actually i had loss in forex totally 5 time.

Member rafimh is an unknown quantity at this point rafimh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ab tak main $331 loss kiya.

Member lecoq6 is an unknown quantity at this point lecoq6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am started trading a year ago, I was initially very happy to be able to profit consistently for 7 months, but since the catastrophic earthquake in japan, all upside down .. my mentally collapsed, my analysis is always wrong, and I in a row MC for 5 months even for a month I was hit MC 5 times and until now I have not been able to heal the wounds on my mental

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really do not counted the amount that i have lose but when i lose while trading in the forex market i try to avoid the mistakes that i have done in the past which is responsible for the loss so that i will able to improve the performance to get more profit than loss.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by THOMAS CHRISTOPHER View Post
    i screw destroyed roughly 180 greenback in my one informing. and i also excite few else accounts in galore brokers that's not that big averaging 8-10 dollars. now i am steady and haven't impact a record since October.
    loss can be included in the forex that has to be accepted that tells you the real story of your exepreience and emotions
    Last edited by akshay1728; 2013-01-02 at 11:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 257 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)