+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 257 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    mein new trader hou per ab tak mein nay 150$ loss kiya hay or wo bi meri ghalti ki waja say mein nay greed ki or mujay loss ho gaya is liye mein sab traders ko suggest kerou ga kay trading mein greed or emotions ko control mein rakhay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member new94 is an unknown quantity at this point new94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best not to make the same mistake, unfortunately if it should always be Losser, learn and learn again more deeper , so we don't make same mistake on future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jawal96 is an unknown quantity at this point jawal96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    total ... i have loss about $80

yeah that small amount off money, but i lost lot of time for learn how to avoid loss hhehe
    now i try to make that money back, and make more profit

Junior Member hiddenpain is an unknown quantity at this point hiddenpain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i lost nothing because i'm a beginer forex trader but i hope i win before i lose but i think all of traders lost someday because forex trading is a very big big game, goodluck for everybody

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend i am here newbie mien ap ko apna real loss tu nahi bata sakta kyun k mien ne abhi tak live trading nahi ki hai per han mien ne demo account mien bhot mar khaya hai aur mien ye janta ho k mien abhi live trading karne k kabil nahi ho muje skill aur knowledge ki zarrorat hai mien ne demo account per 1000 $ loss ke hai aur earn 300 $ gain kiye hai.

Member jawal96 is an unknown quantity at this point jawal96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My losses are so much in my trading to the level that i do not count it anymore. In forex, losses are imminent especially when we are still beginners in the trade. One day, we will improve in our trading to the level that i will not get margin call again. That day will surely come as long as we are learning about the forex trading market continuously.

Member new94 is an unknown quantity at this point new94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've forgotten how many times gets a margin call, has repeatedly, and I make an deposit from online earnings, the amount in few, but maybe if it were calculated to account for less than $ 100

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i can't really say the the exact amount i have lot in the forex trading but all i know is that its really a matter of time because nothing good really comes so easy but we with constant practice we can always make the best out of the forex market so we really need to take much of our time to practice in the demo account

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I have lost close to USD20k or was it USD30k. Not quite sure. So now I'm trying to win back my money but not in a suicidal way. Hopefully I will get to build my capital through this forum and gained knowledge here and then slowly winning back my money.

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are all here come to earn money and establish ourselves.For that we learn about it properly and gain knowledge and experience.Thus we can gain ability to understand the market system and earn money.But if we fails to do that then we face the loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 257 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)