+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 257 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member paritgupta is an unknown quantity at this point paritgupta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be honest i started with $ 2 without knowing A B C of forex because i just wanted to experience this forex world and i lost that 2 bucks that day only and deposited $ 6 more thinking of covering the loss but i lost that 6 bucks also and that time i realized that forex is not gambling. You really have to study hard to get profits in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Here is a most important question, I always view that forex Traders telling us how much they make with out telling how much they lost.
    It you then lets share us the amount you have lost in Forex Trading
    me aapko apna loss btaney se pehly aik baat or bhi kahun ga bhai k profits r loss har business k sath sath trading ka b hissa hain isi lea me ne 300$ ka loss abhi tk kia hai mger profit b kamaya hai mger wo profit kam hai or loss zada hai ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    i donot go on aggressive way but have patience.Most of the people becomes in hurry to make new transactions.But that is the stupid job and again they will be in loss.I will not be in hurry but i will go slowly and carefully so that i wouldnot be in loss again

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is field mein main kafi paisa loss kar chuka hoon, par abhi pahle se thoda improvement ho gaya hai, jisse main ab loss kam karta hon, lekin loss khatam nahi ho sakta hai, loss is field mein hamesha hota rahega, par profit jayda kamane ki koshish hume karna hoga.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member jori is an unknown quantity at this point jori's Avatar
    Thanks
    t is very difficult to understand the difference b/w loss assessor and loss adjuster. Both are quite similar but lot of differences. If you want to be safe from natural or artificial disasters then you invest in insurance policies. Insurance policies provide you the better security of your life and also for your family members.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Till now i lost the amount actually from my profit zone so,i can tell that till date me lucky that not blown my trading account .Actually i just risk the amount which i got from profit so,my investment capital gets intact and if loss also i could recover that in the next day.I think a perfect money management is needed.

Senior Member mazzetro is an unknown quantity at this point mazzetro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Till today i have lost around $550 in my account, with instaforex.... i i hope will recovery soon.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    i possess unremembered roughly 180 dollar in my one story. and i also expiration few added accounts in umpteen brokers that's not that big averaging 8-10 dollars. now i am constant and haven't snow a story since Oct.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not always quick to trade because loses can disturb your psychology. when i lose on a trade the next thing that i do is to keep off trading for that day or a few hours and watch the signal until i discover that it is safe to trade before i invest in another trade.

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If someone is influential us that how much they have gotten from this trade then i think they are telling about the profit which they about after deduct the loss. As far myself i am not telling now my profit but i am telling that i have lost 1.55K only. Which i feel shortly turn in to a profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 257 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)