+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 257 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Senior Member Ayesha javed is on a distinguished road Ayesha javed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well this is my first month here and till now i have not earned or lost such a big amount here as i do not have much experience here and the amount which i lost here is too little and i am struggling for good profit and trying to avoid my self from being losses here and working here with good hope

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned La Libert is an unknown quantity at this point La Libert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello I lost my total capital in three time when my I was a newbie then I loss my total capital $600 but then I understand that why I loss my dollar and also understand the forex trading. Now I able to make profit and recover my total loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member brian is an unknown quantity at this point brian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i already get much losses from my starting trading until now, maybe i already losses $1500 in my trading or more. but its not matter, because i already get profit more than $1500 also from my trading

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have lost soo many times in the forex market that i can not even be able too loose any more that way i do know that all is well and all can be done through the forex market.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have almost lost only 6k in forex and i did not lose this in in short time but i have lost this money in 2 years of tradings and still i am unable to get back my loss because of my greed and this is my big mistake in forex.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not calculated how much of a loss. but now my concern is that if I lose then the loss can not be less than what I got. so that, in general, I would still get the benefit. I think it is more important to our survival.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I could not count how many I lost, as it was already pretty much lost that I have experienced in my learning process. but clearly any loss I've experienced, it's always been a good lesson for me. so the more experience, the better the experience loss, it will always improve my skills in forex trading. lessons that became very important to me.

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me I am new in the world of forex not bypass 4 months so far and achieved a profit and loss also
    And often was my loss because of greed at some times or desire the Mona increase profits
    But total profit is achieved

Senior Member kabrus57 is an unknown quantity at this point kabrus57's Avatar
    Thanks
    main ne jab forex men live trading start ki thi us time meri practice buhat kam thi or mujhy minimum bhi 300$ tak ka loss huwa tha or ye buhat zyada tha mery ley but phir mujhy thora experience ho gea tha jis se main ne apna loss pora ker lia.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have lost too much money when i do not know about the tradings but when i got some experience then i think this is the time when i should get more money from the market rather to lose more money in the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 257 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)