+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 257 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Senior Member hamzashakeel is on a distinguished road hamzashakeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i start forex trading in 2012 and now i an in loss about 300 dollar but i am hopeful that i can recover my loss in the during month and then enter in profit i have a mistake i open position in .20 cent but mistake that i open in 2 .00 dollars herefore i face loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sujarwo is an unknown quantity at this point sujarwo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya)
    Here is a most important question, I always view that forex Traders telling us how much they make with out telling how much they lost.
    It you then lets share us the amount you have lost in Forex Trading
    It is true that most people would ask her advantage and forget with his loss. I had one year in the Forex business and as long as I've experienced a loss of - $ 400 +, but within three months I had to recover capital by 50%. We have really worked hard in the Forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asadz is an unknown quantity at this point asadz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost roughly 150$ Dollar in my account and i also blow some others accounts in my brokers that's not that big average 5 say 8 $ Dollar i will say that i am doing so far and i want to make consistent profits in time to come.

Member I.I.P is an unknown quantity at this point I.I.P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wish story a little experience of me. before recognizing overseas broker like insta. previous me use domestic broker service. and have holded some others account. if asked how much money which have happened loss possible almost $50000. but that others money using my service as organizer of fund to him. and that is not matter which in intending. all purification outside my prediction. and nowadays I am not to pass on service for the trading of others money. I are balmier for the trading of money myself.

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    making loss will be good for all new trader because they will have new skills when they loss any money so if you are new trader you must using demo account for along time to be professional trader.

Banned mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    till now i have lost around $300 in the forex market and from that time i have stop trading live and i am learing in the demo account and i have stared trading again in the live account for the past 5 years and now i have earned much more than $300 loss.

Member harekrushna is an unknown quantity at this point harekrushna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since today I have lost around $7 because my investment was $10 only and after 2 days I made a profit of $5 and now my margin available is $8 only so I loose $2 from my capital and $5 from profit I had made.

Banned shahedtalukdar is an unknown quantity at this point shahedtalukdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don"t loss any **** $ because i am new in forex trading and this is my first month so i don"t loss any ****** $.

Member shahjee is an unknown quantity at this point shahjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be very true to all viewers i would like to share my losses which have turned out to be something close to 400 usd but let me tell all you guys that i still havnt quite trading and the reason behind this is that i have invested alot of time in forex and i knw one day il succeed as a fine trader

Senior Member saifbd is an unknown quantity at this point saifbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Calculate the total and so far I am doing and I just want to say that will come in time synchronization, so the loss of work more than the maximum I compare my work will winner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 257 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)