+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 257 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    up till now in forex, i have lost 250$ . and this is a great loss in my view . but now i will recover it . and gain good profit . in the next month my minimum target is from 200$ to 300$. pray for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by haney View Post
    thousand dollars, i made many losing on forex trading but it does not matter because my winning or profit is bigger, then there is no wrong for me, and as long as i can take some benefits and do the right thing and all is okay, losing is our risk but we do not worry about it and if we can manage and make it profitable
    if one only know the calculation of loss then it is not wise. as like you we must make our profit bigger than that of our loss. forex is a such uncertain business so we have to consider the loss as the part of our business. the trader who can take the loss when he realized the trade is wrong then he can make more profit than other. their are many trader who wait to take the loss so it gone bigger and bigger in time and once it become hard to accept it. but if we do it in early then we can make many profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 001 is an unknown quantity at this point 001's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me. i already face many loss. But i not more than 500$ from my capital i think. But since forex said, invest the money which you can afford to loss, so i afford it.

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as I remember all my losses in forex total around 2K, it's all lost ****ually,
    I think it's all lost but more income I get, so I do not regret it

Member NewbeTrderFx is an unknown quantity at this point NewbeTrderFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had a lot of loss in trading that I will do sir, from deposit 10 dollars to 100 dollars that I always lose in this trade
    and I will now continue to learn well in this forum that in my trade will be successful with either as long as I would trade in this market

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe basically Forex trading ki filed main aye howe 8 mouth hog ye start ka six mount main na proper loss hi kiya hai. our ab main 2 mounts sa Forex main thora bht profit earn kar rahi hon. kiyo ka waqt ka sath study hore hai tu Forex sa acha experience bhi mil raha hai . ab loss phla ka muqabla main bht kam hogya hai

Senior Member labnno is an unknown quantity at this point labnno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To date my business is profitable essentially counting the number of whole and also compare your profitable trades about my losing trades, so I would say that I am doing everything up to date, and I also will build a reliable income over time.

Member nikotien234 is an unknown quantity at this point nikotien234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i've been loss $500 more mybe since i started trading. its took a several deposit from one and another deposit, because i'm typical trader who like to deposit small investment than using demo account for a long time

Senior Member lion8414 is an unknown quantity at this point lion8414's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    let me tell that,not enough but little and it is bear able and we have to keep it up and try to trade it with the help of learning and it is very best for us and earning from forex is best.and i will re cover my mistakes to earn more and more......

Member narin is an unknown quantity at this point narin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Until I gain if you count and compare all trades lost business through I lose, I have to say that I still did well to set up a tie at back and want to be able to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 257 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)