+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 257 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Banned chichu is an unknown quantity at this point chichu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I my opinion , Forex is very risky business really this moth i can start forex real trading business and i lost 400$ . So really forex business is much more important proper learn and very much need to control emotion and greed.If we want to be a good trader and want to success in business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raja jee is an unknown quantity at this point raja jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have so far lost an amount of $200 in forex market and thats because i had little knowledge, skill and experience and i traded poorly. I got better with the passage of time, realized my mistakes and did better and less risky trading and regained my loss in short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mr.JoCKeR is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.JoCKeR's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to sahi baat ha forex trading main 1 saal se houn or es main mugh ko kafi loss bhi howa ha or es main ne kafi acha profit bhi kamaya ha ab tak jo mere khiyal main ha main ne es main taqreeban koi 500 usd tak ka loss karwaya ha es se ziyada bhi ho sakta hapar mugh ko abhi es main koi khas yaad nahi hane itne he mere zehean main aa rahe hane

Senior Member fajana is an unknown quantity at this point fajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Up to now we are within the income only determines the General and examine our front desk position in addition to our weaker income and surely that is doing well so far and I would like to help to make a steady income in time to come.

Senior Member dighi is an unknown quantity at this point dighi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have about 180 $ HR came under their specific account. My husband and I also average kind of setback, other records in most of the brokers, who did not have the large 8-10 bucks. Today I will, together with the stable is not an obstacle to account for April.

Member sadhin895 is an unknown quantity at this point sadhin895's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kawasaki about a hundred and eighty dollars to my one-act. And also my spouse and just slap in a number of third-party brokers not huge is medium 8-10 dollars. Today, I am, and not the blow, because 12.

Senior Member joe4sho is an unknown quantity at this point joe4sho's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have personally lost pretty much i even lost count of the actual losses i have made so far but one thing foe sure,they are way above the profits i have made since i started trading Forex. But now am concentrating on learning all i can so that when i get back to it i will be doing something i know not doing guess work like i previously did.

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    abi tak main 11$ ka loss kar chukka hn because pata nahi kyn unho ne meri post ko points/bonus nahi dy,main tu sahi waork kar rha tha chlo koi bat nahi khuch points k mujy pata lga gia or khuch new btn ka v ap main cares se kam kr rha hoin

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya)
    Here is a most important question, I always view that forex Traders telling us how much they make with out telling how much they lost.
    It you then lets share us the amount you have lost in Forex Trading
    It is true that I have experienced a loss of $ 200 in overnight trading when there is news from the U.S. NFP that affect USD and when my position was under selling. Then the price goes up and I found margin call my account and this is not easy. Then you have to learn to be more active in order not to experience losses.

Banned eliotfx is an unknown quantity at this point eliotfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have lost quite a lot of experience for me, in forex trading. even until now, according to my calculations, I have more experience kerugan of the profit that I can get. I realize that forex trading is indeed very difficult, so I did have to go through a long process to learn, and loss that I have experienced is also a part in the learning process.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 257 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)