+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 257 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the last month of the trading i lost my whole account of 100$ due to my own mistake and the lack of money managment .But still i am learning and giving my best to get the good end result

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine isme to baut sara pisa loss kar chuka itna loss ki mai soch bhi nhi sakta hun forex mere liy bahtu gadbad nikla isme kaam kar ke mughe bahut hi jayda nuksaan hua bas mai abb soch rha hun ki learning ke baad hi kooi trade karunga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member farjana725 is an unknown quantity at this point farjana725's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm late, but I also understand their Distributor is usually very facts about other members ' publications. I'm glad to see that other tests don't know. Always lost something, but quickly begin to see real investment, in addition to how much has been lost, or even surpluses.

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all of us had faced some losses before we were able to become successful treaders, and i am sure that all traders had faced several losses in the begening of their forex life, and in my openion, how much we had lost is not very important, but what is much more importnt that we are now successful traders making lots of money.

Senior Member Dipak123 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I am a new trader so I have not gained enough knowledge and experience to make good profit in trading..... For lack of knowledge and experience I already made loss of 200$.... So I am learning about Forex more carefully and practicing in demo more and more to do a better trade next time....

Senior Member mudassirhameed is an unknown quantity at this point mudassirhameed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han g aapka question acha hai lakin mere pass eska exactley answer nahe hoga because loss to buhat kiya lakin total yad nae hai ese tarah profit bhe total yad nahe hai ke ub tak kitna kiya han aik bar loss huwa tha pure 2002 ka tub kafi tension hogae the mujhe kuch acha nahe lag raaha tha deppresion hojata hai

Senior Member sagur is an unknown quantity at this point sagur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost about one hundred and eighty dollar within a specific account. Just as good as my husband and I also have other companies in many different brokers, has hit the not so great on average 8-10 money. Today I will be stable as hit any law, while in the day.

Banned mustasir is an unknown quantity at this point mustasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    First of all, we will continue, in my experience the average workers, and by the end of the fall usually anything but the experience helps you find what research model is generally dangerous, because we soon enough that our industry and, ultimately, it is out of place and may administratively close to perfect order. In addition to writing with a refreshing analysis in this area.

Senior Member nazeerali is an unknown quantity at this point nazeerali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i satrt trading in 2012 and still i get profit about 5000 dollars so if you want to get this big profit then you must learn well and then open real account and start trading and get good proifit in some yime .

Senior Member waseem01 is an unknown quantity at this point waseem01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhy ak saal ho gya he trading me or me ne just first time invest kiya tha phir withdraw karwa lia us k bad jo b earn kiya wo trading me hi loss kar diya or is sy mujhy bht experience hasil hua he to agr loss ki bat ki jaey to mene ab tak loss karwaya hi nahi ye keh sakty hen...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 257 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)