+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 257 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not much experienced trader and i just enter in forex business less than one year and i lost more than half of my capital which i get from forex forums in the form of trading bonus..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sheikh15 is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well mjhe to ab kafi arsa hi hogya hai tarding me is liye yeh btana mere liye asan nai hoga k loss mjhe ktina hua hai lkn yeh guess zarur abhi tak apne knwldge se kr skta hu k mjhe loss abhi tak bht se tarde me kafi zaida hi hua hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rebod View Post
    forex trading me mane kafe kuch sike ha lakne is me mane kafe sar loss be kaye yane mane takreban 2000usd ka loss kaye ha je lakne is loss se mane kafe kuch sika ha je or hame caye ke mistake ko follow kare take ap be amjey b ho sake tradign me je
    bhai aksar trader loss ke baad hi sikhta hai, loss hone se wo kuch na kuch sikhta rahta hai, maine to bhai is business mein 5000$ tak ka loss kar chuka hoon, lekin abhi tak maine real investment nahi kiya hai, ye mera bonus amount tha, ab mere pass achcha expereince hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned asmatariq is on a distinguished road asmatariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Here is a most important question, I always view that forex Traders telling us how much they make with out telling how much they lost.
    It you then lets share us the amount you have lost in Forex Trading
    There isn't any idea of my loss that I have faced in forex trading, but fortunately my earning ratio is better than loses, that's why after three years of struggle I still am in this market, but I am trying my best to improve my tradings and strategies.

Senior Member mohsenddahnwa is an unknown quantity at this point mohsenddahnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I limit the loss of 50 pips per trade. . If you are trading with the trend, then you can getted as an huges as a profite, but you have to be patient waiting for the signal entries really !!!

Senior Member iwan666666 is an unknown quantity at this point iwan666666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've lost a lot in forex, but with experience I have come to understand what to do. With experience taught us many things, if you are a newbie learn more with the demo account you will find a lot of problems to overcome

sam234
    I have a lot of money in the past and i cant remember how much i lost. I have gotten a margin call for up to three times just because i was greed and i had to learn my lessons not to be greedy again.

Banned faizanh1 is an unknown quantity at this point faizanh1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have till now lost more than 500$ but however I have still been having a good hope towards trading because I have earned some good revenues by trading still.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    four months ago I suffered losses reach 44 dollars so I should be more careful in forex trading this month. I personally always more alert so that I can increase my trading performance. good study will minimize the loss which we will receive. gains which many it the factors is patience as well as thoroughness in analyze bazaar.

Banned chotasaumar is on a distinguished road chotasaumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as my loss in concerned, to ber much honest, i recently joined my real account and so far i am doing very much well. Before coming to real account, i was dealing demo account and there i lost so much money being a beginner. But i gained significant knowledge from demo account to deal the market more effectively.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 257 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)