+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 257 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost a lot of information now I have a trade that is not as good but I can't say how to help it really risking and pulling my rading back into more processing in the right source but I have lost a lot in forex trading but energuy is in maintaining trade you while on the go and understand each of them because there is a possibility that when you trade forex there is much you can say when you move

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost a great balance from forex trading. We know that forex trading is a risky business and a profitable business. I lost money when I couldn't control my money, emotions, and greed management. If a trader can control successful forex trading rules, traders can control forex losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader is a trader who deals with trading from a trader to a trader who trades out his or her trading business, so that the trader can do the same. The trader's turnover has been traded on the trader's turnover of the trader. After 300 years of work, I have been able to teach that I have been able to make a mistake, but I have not been able to review my strategies because I have been trying to fix my main problem while using it. A trash tradesmen

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing is that I do not know what I'm doing here, but I do not think it's a good idea to start work, and when I start working with them, I think it is important that they have a hamari pass because they want to trade. They are able to concentrate on the basis then they are able to do better. They are able to lose money in the forex market because of which there is a hard work from which there is a risk that I have started trading in the market. I have a lot of money in foreign countries, but I can earn a lot of money because I can earn money in the forex market so that I can see how much money I have received.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I am in profits if I calculate the total and compare my winning trades over my loosing trades so I will say that I am doing okay so far and I want to make consistent profits in time to come.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have lost roughly 180 dollar in my one account. and i also blow some other accounts in many brokers that's not that big averaging 8-10 dollars. now i am stable and haven't blow a account since October.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I am in profits if I calculate the total and compare my winning trades over my loosing trades so I will say that I am doing okay so far and I want to make consistent profits in time to come.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have lost roughly 180 dollar in my one account. and i also blow some other accounts in many brokers that's not that big averaging 8-10 dollars. now i am stable and haven't blow a account since October.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost money several times on the forex market, mostly just because of bad trading but on three occasions I lost my entire account because of bad trading, also some of me got out of greed even though I deliberately risked all my money. trading account

10. The Following User Says Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I can apply for a forex application in a foreign exchange program, then I have a credit rating that can help me to get the best results in the forex market so that I can buy a foreign exchange for Forex because I have a lot of money. I have learned how to do the work that I have earned since I was able to do a lot of money, but I have a lot of money and money from foreign countries and other countries.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 257 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)