+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 257 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders enter the market with real accounts and are inexperienced and their accounts will be blown 2-3 times and I have to open an account and a real $ 76 deposit and I have earned $ 6 profit for the first time, but the next time my account is blown away and maine for Yaad nahi rakha hi ki Kitna loses par par Hoga average you hi koi 1 se 2K $ No ka is se jyada nahi Hoga Hann par kamai kari hai 5K $ To aas graduate ki ab Tak is my field business bahut Accha hi jitna jyada Please send me a message

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-10-17)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost before 20% of my capital because I took the risk without making a good analysis of it and depending on the news and this news release was a rumor so you should avoid taking risks when trading and I have lost 100 $ per day. This ad makes me sad, but the point is that I learned in my mistakes, every time I lost on forex I learned from my mistakes that gave me the strength to trade in the right direction the next time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not made a big loss but my loss is under control now. and I feel that the loss that I have done happened because of my lack of experience and knowledge so now I try to improve my knowledge and skills and I hope in the near future my trade will run well. and I have lost all capital twice but I have never given up hope because forex is a profitable business, I lost my capital at an early stage. Right now I am doing my best because now I am an experienced trader and I produce a good amount. I will also advise all newcomers that they don't have to worry if they face a critical situation because losses cannot be avoided in forex and we cannot learn forex without facing losses or critical situations.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I didn't lose more money in Forex trading but I lost my first bonus money that I got from the forum, but now I am still trading with my bonus account and I hope and do more effort to save my account from losses but really all my money is lost, not exceeding 100 $ and the main thing is to make kach to abhi main not real my account ek bhi loss nahin kiya hi, magar maine jyada trade bhi open nahin kiye hai, ek main baar i ek hi open position karta hu, aur jab does not work profit never mile, hi, the tab does not trade in koi, the main place is open, bro, hu.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cannot calculate how much has been lost, I also cannot calculate how much I have gained in this Forex trading business. But what I'm focusing on is where other traders must also make consistent profits. You do not have to remove more than 10% of your capital to grow your account and away from accepting margin calls and to get the good profits you need for extensive experience in the forex market.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Often you have to make sure that you always know that you can trade can make money well and you must be sure that you have some money you can trade well you have to make sure you maintain that amount you have made so well that you stay trade and make money from mistakes made. Very positive I lost about $ 500 to forex trading due to lack of knowledge and because there was no guide. I am still in forex reason is that I hope that I will start earning immediately. Some of my friends asked me to stop forex cose they understood me that I would lose more. But now I am gathering good information and looking for good signals and preparing myself in a better way. And now I will get too much.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I have lost a lot of bonuses for the forex currency trading business in the last year I traded, but I didn't pay attention. I try to start making good trading results and make it the most profit in my own forex trading. Getting a loss is normal in the forex trading business but I am very lucky because I saved from losses until now. I trade in a very economical mod and with a very small volume, starting each trade loses but I wait patiently and when the market goes to my advantage and small profits come out and then I get my profit.

Junior Member sweet15 is on a distinguished road sweet15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i lost 115$ in forex business in the start as i heard from one of my friend about this business and invest in this business but i did not have proper knowledge of this business me and my friend make the trading lots and wait for the profit but instead of profit i lost all my money in the forex then after that i start to learn the forex business and get knowledge about the forex business from internet and other sources

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweet15 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sarfraz786 View Post
    gee han forex trading main loss bhe hota hey aur bahut jayada profit bhe hota hey agar traders es business main ache learning kar ke aain tu woh es business main abhut income kar sakte hain jo traders es business main greed rakh ke trading karte hain woh loss he karte hain es business main agar traders patience se trading karain to woh ache income bna sakte hain main ne es business main jitna bhe loss kea tha experience hasil ho jane pe sabhe loss ko recover kar lea hey .
    Forex trading ke business me is tarah ke bahut saare traders log hain jin logon ne apni trades me loss kiye hue hain. hame ye dekhna hoga ki ham log kaun sa waala trading ka system use karte hain aur uski madad se kis tara hse apni trading ko kar rahe hain. Agar ham log apne losses ke uper me control kar lete hain tab hamare liye income kamana aasan ban jayega.

Saath me hame is baat ko bhi samajh lena hota hai ki losses har trader ko hote hain.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

ah16 (2018-09-28), FM1881 (2018-09-28)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,533 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gee han forex trading main loss bhe hota hey aur bahut jayada profit bhe hota hey agar traders es business main ache learning kar ke aain tu woh es business main abhut income kar sakte hain jo traders es business main greed rakh ke trading karte hain woh loss he karte hain es business main agar traders patience se trading karain to woh ache income bna sakte hain main ne es business main jitna bhe loss kea tha experience hasil ho jane pe sabhe loss ko recover kar lea hey .

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), FM1881 (2018-09-28), sangam (2018-09-16), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-09-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 257 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)