+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 257 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have two trading periods. The complete investment that two periods is 75 bucks.
    I am a beginner and my friend told me to get less investment. But dealing the second time I earn 18 money.
    so until now this is my story. I try my best to learn better things about currency trading
    and try it out of consideration to improve my handling skills

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

searng (2018-02-27)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many losses have been lost or have been found to have a lot of money in the future,
    so that they do not have any benefit. They have a lot of money with their profits.
    They have not been able to lose their money. This is because they have a foreign exchange area.
    He is a businessman, and he is a businessman, he has a lot of money. He has been working
    as a loyal person for the benefit of the people.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the total may be $ 1200 lost me on forex trading, and this may be a test for me so that
    I am more active learning and discipline in trading, discipline in trading may not be haya
    notes and writing, but also practice at the time. Trading is more important because
    it involves money and emotions, and our emotions when we are in the wrong position,
    try to calm down and let in a while and when in a minus floating position,
    you may cut and close your position to avoid even more losses.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

maksibanu (2018-02-25)

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's my friend's big money. For me I lost a total of up to 80 dollars. And I really hope
    and promise myself that this is the last time I was lost. So I am now trying to trade a demo again
    to avoid me becoming a loser again. That way I can get good and new insight into
    how good trading will be applied later on.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

teteh (2018-02-27)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am grateful that students will be better if they can when you level up not all the time,
    the lessons in this school because students can choose from then on will be cautious because
    of the depth of understanding about the business level, and know how to trade. If you can find a trade.
    Learn additional income to complete the level, but still use the demo account trading practices students should learn,
    at the same time you want to get used to. 5 Yuan transactions, business machines to find out. thanks.

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main ne ab tak forex me kafi loss khaya hai lekin is ke sath sath main ne is me profit earn kia hai is liye kyun ke main forex business ko bohat like karta hon aur main forex business ko bilkul bhi nai chor sakta hon is liye i love forex very much.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not count how much I lost, because I've lost enough of everything I've experienced in my learning.
    But obviously there is a loss that I experienced, there is always a good lesson for me.
    So the more experience, the better the loss experience, it will always improve my ability
    in forex trading. lessons that became very important to me.

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new to Forex, but I have made huge losses. I also make a profit but lower than a loss.
    I am a greedy merchant. I can not control my greed when opening a trade. I use and open more than 1 trade.
    For my excessive greed, I have lost about $ 350 in two months of my Forex career

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never counted the amount of loss I have ever experienced in the forex trading process,
    because I think it's pretty much my loss. But obviously from every loss I experience, I always get a good lesson.
    and all that has shaped me into a better trader, and until now I feel I have become
    a better trader from the very beginning when I first started learning.

Junior Member sameer.malik is on a distinguished road sameer.malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    look this is business mainly depends on your luck and if uou never suffer with loss than you cant say yourself a good trader.. also business is a part of profit and loss just start trading with the less amount i have lost many amount of money in the starting but now i am successful trader and also i advise that gain some experience before starting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 257 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)