+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 257 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moive View Post
    Having lost is a difficult thing, the risk we can set the possibility of emotional calm that
    we have more trade there otherwise the greater the risk we set the big risks and usually will emotionally chaotic, so patience is a great thing when we loss.
    good luck
    Losses are part of the trade, and just like profits, so if you ask me when I'm losing and lucky when
    I like my daily activities, so far I have never counted my profit or loss.
    regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

barak (2017-11-26)

Banned MalikWaseem is on a distinguished road MalikWaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    With the FxTaTrader Strategy, these pairs are not traded because these would be trades in lower Time Frames than the 4 Hour chart. Nevertheless, they may offer good chances for the short term trader..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member basitchachar is an unknown quantity at this point basitchachar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually, It has been a year that I have worked on Forex Trading. One of my uncle was doing trading and he was very good in that he earned a lot. I also tried to work like him. I earned as my uncle earned. I got a lot of help from him. He helped me very well there. He lost $100 so, he quit trading. Now, it has been a month I asked from him that Is Forex Trading good for earning then he replied that Yes, it is good but you have to have good skills in it. You can earn more and more if you want.

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,118 Times in 4,817 Posts
    Mai forex mai abhi tak newbie hu waise maine ab tak 50$ ka loss kar liya hai , maira to pura account aik dam se wash ho gaya,,

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-22), amirjaved (2017-11-24), incomejobs (2017-11-22), javedqasim (2017-11-25), punjabpolice (2017-11-24)

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anyun View Post
    Nothing can avoid losses in trading but we can only minimize our losses, but if you have education,
    you work and gain experience. Experience comes with time, work and with knowledge.
    So focus on improving your knowledge and things go by themselves.
    becarfull
    Having lost is a difficult thing, the risk we can set the possibility of emotional calm that
    we have more trade there otherwise the greater the risk we set the big risks and usually will emotionally chaotic, so patience is a great thing when we loss.
    good luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moive For This Useful Post:

endus (2017-11-24)

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by berit View Post
    los depends on how much capital and rely on our ability to win lost profits so as not to disrupt the stability of capital management,
    in forex trading if the recommended management maximum of 10%, if we want we can open only 3% of Loss that
    we can set with capital if capital the $ 300 then los $ 9 or maximum one day in the los trading as a whole is 30% ie $ 90
    if not necessarily better, in the hope we can touch los reversed. into future trading profits to come.
    regard
    Nothing can avoid losses in trading but we can only minimize our losses, but if you have education,
    you work and gain experience. Experience comes with time, work and with knowledge.
    So focus on improving your knowledge and things go by themselves.
    becarfull

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anyun For This Useful Post:

moive (2017-11-20)

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    los depends on how much capital and rely on our ability to win lost profits so as not to disrupt the stability of capital management,
    in forex trading if the recommended management maximum of 10%, if we want we can open only 3% of Loss that
    we can set with capital if capital the $ 300 then los $ 9 or maximum one day in the los trading as a whole is 30% ie $ 90
    if not necessarily better, in the hope we can touch los reversed. into future trading profits to come.
    regard

12. The Following User Says Thank You to berit For This Useful Post:

anyun (2017-11-17)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex mrket mai zada tar traders ko loss hotay hai ap komaloom hai k orexmarket mai es waqat tak srif 5% traders he kamyabihasil kr sky hai jab k 95% traders es market mai kamyabi nahi hasil ki. Likan ap es maket mai kamyabi hasil krna kay lye bohat zada loss ko accept krnahai es tarah ap es market mai succesful trader ban sakty ho.

Junior Member Sahir Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Sahir Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mane 100$ lose kya education na hone ke baja se.ab me educated ho raha hu or demo me trade kar raha hu.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghaffar500 View Post
    dear trader yeh aisa karwa sach hay jo ap ko har koi nahain btaiy ga k ks trder nay aj tak ketna loss kia hay dear jo bhi forex main ata hay aur wo aik bar to zaroor loss kerta hay hum nay bhi kia hay yeh ni k hum nay ni kia jab start main hum forex main aiy hain hum nay bhi one k usd tak loss kia hay.......
    Bhai is kaam mein koi aata hai to usko loss hote hi hai aur tab bhi loss honge jab uske pass mein acha khasa expeirence ho jayega bhai, ye field aisi hai jismein earn kar pana thoda mushkil jarur hota hai lekin namumkin nahi rahta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 257 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)