+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Comfortable Putting Big Money In Online Currency/Payment Processor?

Member bustingbuster is an unknown quantity at this point bustingbuster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If anybody want their money safe and really want then using the king of payment processors "Paypal" is the best. As we all know about liberty reserve it went down millions of people's money was lost so we need to take care with new payment processors and just use the most trusted ones like paypal and payza.

-Thanks-

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bustingbuster For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-12-17)

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han main forex money payment say bahut comfortable hon q k ye bahut acha aur fast aur fast payment process hai jais k payza , paypal aur bank waghaira k through ...tme pay payment ho jati hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member awais20 is an unknown quantity at this point awais20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am comfortable in any master for pemnayaran tool itself can be trusted, and we can also guarantee kemanannya for our account, because I know that all the online banks is the key to email us, if we keep our email properly it will be okay we account I feel good just as long as we are true master to put our money in the right places, for example in online accounts like paypal and liberty reserve that had no doubt with security and also with the current facilities

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar app ko apny online transfer karny waly option par poraa barosa h to app big money bi transfer karwa sakty ho aor iss tarah sy appp ko koi khatraa bi nahin hota hy app ko chaheiy k app pahly hi aik asha sa money transfer process choose karin ta k app ko agar big profit ho jata hy iss ko with drawl karwany mien koi mushkil na ho.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    At the moment especially after the dismissal of libertyreserve, putting big money into ecurrencies are not safe for me, because no one knows when the Americans would cease another ecurrency making it impossible for people to bring out their trapped money

Senior Member nadeem123 is on a distinguished road nadeem123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear i can easily putting my money in online payment processor because i use the moneybookers payment processor to get money it is so fast and reliable way to get money.

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    surely, there is no problem in putting big ammount in online payment processors as all are genuine.
    however i have never done so because i never got any such kind of requirement.
    but remember every payment processors have their own money charges which they take as per their norms.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han kiun k agar app small aamount online kar sakty ho to barhy kiun nahi kiun jo k secure hoty hein aor app ko security farahm karty hein inn mein big amount online recieve karnyy mein bi koi risk nahin hotaa hy aor ye humein very security sy payment kar daty hein aor iss mein koi khatryy waly baat nahin hoty hy app na darin.

Banned morgen80 is an unknown quantity at this point morgen80's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tuhinsm View Post
    Today we have a number of great online currencies such as Liberty Reserve, Webmoney etc.. Many of us have said that we rely 100% on one of those payment processor for depositing and withdrawing. So the question is if you trust them so much "Are you really comfortable putting big money in them"?

Let's discuss this matter..
    Nope..........
    i do not like to put my money in payment processor.
    I prefer hold it in gold bar.
    if i have enough money in bank account, i will buy a gold bar than save in the bank.

Senior Member abdulbasha is an unknown quantity at this point abdulbasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we put big investment in forex is not a matter
    but before you have to work out properly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast